Banned
Reaction score
Dethroned and destroyed Chuck...

Oh boy PrimePage was a absolute beast

Rampage-Jackson-vs.-Chuck-Liddell-–-UFC-71s.jpg

Rampage beats Chuck any day of the week

Chuck is his son

Rampage bless

Dam it’s been 12 years!? I remember watching that fight live. And being a fan of pride I was super pumped for the fight.

That was glorious ... because Chuck's supporters were insufferable at that point. It was painfully obvious that prime Chuck lost to Rampage in PRIDE, and the UFC wouldn't be any different.

I was the guy telling tuf noobs that chuck was fucked in the lead up, only to be scoffed at, argued with, grouped up on...
You name it.
Managed to make a small bet with the asshole 18 y/o in the group. Guy loved chuck, didnt like me and never heard of rampage.
I was thrilled to take his cash as I obnoxiously threw air combinations and howled in a few ppls faces, what a goddamned time to be a fan.

That was glorious ... because Chuck's supporters were insufferable at that point. It was painfully obvious that prime Chuck lost to Rampage in PRIDE, and the UFC wouldn't be any different.

Pride had the stronger LHW division back then. Wanderlei, Shogun and Rampage were the top 3 guys. Dan HEnderson too.

LHW only had Tito and Chuck.

Rampage beats Chuck any day of the week

Chuck is his son

Rampage bless

True , he was Chuck's kryptonite.

Rampages kryptonite is a fork and self discipline , which is a little sadder imo.

My PPV finally started working about 1 fight before this one. I don't miss those days at all.

I was the guy telling tuf noobs that chuck was fucked in the lead up, only to be scoffed at, argued with, grouped up on...
You name it.
Managed to make a small bet with the asshole 18 y/o in the group. Guy loved chuck, didnt like me and never heard of rampage.
I was thrilled to take his cash as I obnoxiously threw air combinations and howled in a few ppls faces, what a goddamned time to be a fan.

Self reflection is important. It sounds like you were actually the asshole of the group.

So much wasted potential. Never evolved. Horrible training ethic and would train that much outside of camp. He would blow up to 245 to 255 out of camp. That's absurd. I get mad as a normie when I see people who have raw talent and just waste it and throw away millions of dollars.

So much wasted potential. Never evolved. Horrible training ethic and would train that much outside of camp. He would blow up to 245 to 255 out of camp. That's absurd. I get mad as a normie when I see people who have raw talent and just waste it and throw away millions of dollars.

Yeah too bad he just was never the same after Forrest fight
But he was the man who killed Chuck twice and won Hendo to unify ufc and pride titles
Just shame shame on Page

Ya if he would have been able be more strict with his diet and training he could have stayed on top a lot longer.

legend has it, rampage was the one responsible for giving chuck a glass chin.

....and slurred speech.

I remember exactly where I was. Sucks I never talk to my old UFC buddies anymore.

sunovagun, as I was reading the post and considering the years mentioned in the title, for some reason I was picturing their first fight and not the second... turns out that one was 16 years ago... what the hell... time sure flies.

I remember exactly where I was. Sucks I never talk to my old UFC buddies anymore.
Truth. Seems like watching fights is a phase for most, and there's just less time to kick it 7-10 ppl deep every Saturday til midnight than there was a decade ago.

At least we can say we got to enjoy it at it's best.

i personally thought his pride win was more impressive. Chuck had this mythical takedown defence hype and Rampage outboxed him, took him down and TKO'd him from g&P to the body.

Every time I see pictures or footage of that fight my mind is blown by the fucking shape Rampage is in

liddelljackson_original.jpg

Lean as a motherfucker

Prime Rampage one of the baddest men to ever put on a pair of 4 ounce gloves

Back