UFC Promoting the return of Nate Diaz

RxmDiaries

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Anyone else find it funny how theres no clips of him beating the ass and submitting their cash cow Conor? Not even one clip?

They should show him slapping Conor up. The McGregor hype works both ways.

lmfao they showed him beating up MJ for like two minutes

They'll show the clips eventually, you must have missed when they showed him slapping conor 1000x promoting the rematch and the ill fated poirer fight.

After years of Nate and Nick openly despising the rigors of prefight hype and media, I kinda dig the barebones approach to his return.

Can't wait. American Ninja putting these asswhoopins down to their maximum effects

They'll show the clips eventually, you must have missed when they showed him slapping conor 1000x promoting the rematch and the ill fated poirer fight.

I donno if they will. Probably in negotiations with MCgregor right now and dont want to make him look bad

Doesn't everyone beat up Michael Johnson these days?

Yeah don’t even mention the best win of his career by far, show only old clips of mostly irrelevant fighters.

#protectconmam

who's he fighting?

and lol at not showing anything from the Conor fights what a joke..

After years of Nate and Nick openly despising the rigors of prefight hype and media, I kinda dig the barebones approach to his return.

Can't wait. American Ninja putting these asswhoopins down to their maximum effects
Isnt nate mexican?

Back