KO in last round of a close fight

MysticCam

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
What are some of your favorite KO’s that happened in the final round of a fight that was close? My personal favorite was when my boy big brown knocked Cro Cop into another universe

CC1F62E1-71AF-4222-A921-CDB7568C70BE.jpeg

Black Beast vs Volkov? I think that was a 3 rounder not sure.

10 seconds left in the 5th round and KZ was winning.

giphy.gif

Bosch KOing Okami in Japan is as good as it gets in terms of late comeback KOs.

Tim+Boetsch+Uppercuts+Yushin+Okami+-+UFC+144+Japan.gif

matt serra team mate that got blasted last min. of a fight...can't remember names...the guy faked being hurt from a body-shot and blasted him with the ko.

Wasn't a KO but Pettis jumping off the cage to showtime kick Benson is up there.I haven't watched the fight since it happened but iirc (and it was a long time ago) I had it 2-2 going into the 5th with Benson edging the 5th till the kick,but maybe i'm wrong.Google mmadecisions to see how they had it but they don't show the official scores but I found this (which still doesn't say how the 5th was going but I think Bendo was up).

"All the judges' scorecards had it tied up 2-2 going into the fifth round. It was a super close fight," Henderson reflected. "It came down to it. Anthony let it all out, landed a pretty cool kick, and ever since I've been working to redeem myself."

Volkov vs Lewis and KZ vs Rodriguez weren´t close.

Weidman vs Rockhold, Weidman vs Jacaré, Weidman vs Romero...

This is where the Schaub hate spawned from.

Maybe spawned since we didn't hear him talk much before that,but the rest was all him lol.Can't listen to that guy for a minute.

I can't tell you how sickening it is that someone (other than Schaub himself) takes joy out of seeing a palooka like Schaub KO a washed up legend.

Lawler turning it on to finish Rory Mac at UFC 189 in the 5th round was incredible.

Last edited:
209651u.gif

Last ten seconds of a fight in which Howard was getting laid on.

Back