Media Mark Coleman finally reveals what happened on Takeda fight.

PrideUltimate

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Mark started to train Jiujitsu after that fight, so that would never happen again! Takedas position wrestling and heel hook sills were just too much for unexperienced Coleman to handle.
Mark tells also how Pride organization didn't want him to win Pride 2000 GP. And he wasn't happy that they didn't offer him better fight purses after the tournament.

Coleman should just admit it .... it was clear

He’s already admitted it in the past. So I don’t understand why he would say anything different now

Takeda?

bea26aedb287b836755d6437ed7dff7f.png

He didn't reveal anything. He just buried the truth even further down.

I love how all of his interviews are done his basement.

All jokes aside I am really glad he's doing these interviews.

Been waiting since I was in diapers. Thanks for clearing it all up.

Mark started to train Jiujitsu after that fight, so that would never happen again! Takedas position wrestling and heel hook sills were just too much for unexperienced Coleman to handle.
Mark tells also how Pride organization didn't want him to win Pride 2000 GP. And he wasn't happy that they didn't offer him better fight purses after the tournament.

I'm almost certain he admited it was a fix years ago TS.

I always laugh at people's conspiracy theories on fixed fights but most of us know which ones were.I love Coleman,big fan and watched him since he started as I was a wrestler at the time so it was awesome to see him kick ass in early UFC's and i'm not going to bother watching the video,I don't want to see him lie lol.

If you can't tell he's being facetious, you're a fucking idiot.

Mark started to train Jiujitsu after that fight, so that would never happen again!

He cant really mean that. His jiu jitsu was next to nonexistent his entire career. Kerr was the guy who learned jj and became much more diverse than Coleman ever was.

I guess regarding his memory he should watch "Waltz with Bashir" some day.

Mark tells also how Pride organization didn't want him to win Pride 2000 GP

They would have had enough options to make him "not " win the GP.
They didnt appreciate him afterwards sure as he wasnt a big needle mover.

Its always sad to see him like that. Has really aged a ton in the last 5 years

Takeda was almost CM Punk levels of bad. Pride were desperate to make him look good though.

Never heard of either of these guys, gonna check fight finder now

Back