I Just Watched GSP vs Jon Fitch

LockardTheGOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What an ass whooping lol. Granted most of GSP's fights are one sided but this was back when George still had a little bit of killer instinct and he was dominating a guy that had gone 8-0 since entering the UFC. His right hand counter to Fitch's left at the beginning of the third round was especially sweet. If this fight happened today, it'd be scored 50-41 for sure under the current judging system.

Watch or rewatch?

Last edited:
That fight just shows you how great GSP is , Fitch most likely would be a top 10 in UFC even by now he would be top 15 for sure and GSP destroyed him in his prime 10 years ago . GSP is truly the greatest of all time and there is no other way around it

My favorite fight from GSP, by far. He showed his whole skill set during this fight. But at the sametime Jon Fitch was pillow fisted and that's probably why he was so fluid and freely teeing off on Jon Fitch

What an ass whooping lol. Granted most of GSP's fights are one sided but this was back when George still had a little bit of killer instinct and he was dominating a guy that had gone 8-0 since entering the UFC. His right hand counter to Fitch's left at the beginning of the third round was especially sweet. If this fight happened today, it'd be scored 50-41 for sure under the current judging system.
LOL
GSP fanboys so desperate to keep him trending...
it's pathetic...

Yes, the first sentence nailed it.

I said to myself upon reading the title...

That was an ass whooping.

GSP made an example of Fitch.

LOL
it's pathetic...
Not more desperate than GSP haters pushing every false narrative they can so they can somehow decrease his greatness , So sad that they havent got over the fact that GSP is the greatest of all time yet .

LOL
it's pathetic...

tenor.gif

Ali, and Khabib are doing it just fine, you fuckin guppy.

it'd be scored 50-41 by competent judges with the previous system. Its the same system just more clear.

LOL
it's pathetic...

It is actually a secret plot by GSP fans to piss you off because they know you can't resist clicking on these threads. Seems to be working.

Not more desperate than GSP haters pushing every false narrative they can so they can somehow decrease his greatness , So sad that they havent got over the fact that GSP is the greatest of all time yet .

You don't know what a fact is.

GSP may be p4p the greatest of all time (in fantasy land were smaller and inferior fighters are rewarded for being small) but in reality Fedor is the greatest of all time.

It is actually a secret plot by GSP fans to piss you off because they know you can't resist clicking on these threads. Seems to be working.
why would it piss me, kid?
It's pathetic. but it doesn't evoke anger... maybe pity, but not anger...
but you seem to be triggered... why so?

keep repeating, kid.
Maybe one day you will convince yourself.

BTW< I have no problem with you thinking so. Doesn't mean you will convince me by beating a dead horse. It seems you can't grasp this...

This is an MMA forum. We talk about MMA stuff here. Nothing wrong with reminiscing a little bit.
amen to that.
But sometimes it is just too much... pushing an agenda over and over...
let it be.
people have the right to think other fighters were goat. insisting so much won't help.

LOL

RingedVacantEarthworm-size_restricted.gif

truth hurts...

I gave you the truth. Ali said about a week ago that Khabib wants to fight GSP at the end of the year. Khabib continues to say he wants GSP.

GSP fans don’t have to make him relevant. We don’t have to artificially make him trend.

Ali, and Khabib have actual individual, and massive combined might on social media. Are you stupid? You think a cpl hundred fans on Sherdog have more might than those two guys?

You’re delusional, and have no grasp on reality.

I loved your comeback. It only proved you’re a hater, and had no legit argument to offer in rebuttal. Now you’ve proved it to everybody here. Well done, guppy.

GSP broke Fitch mentally, made him turn to steroids.

Back