What is more gangster? Show your appreciation

MMA_enthusiast

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Being the MW Champ of the world who beat the Soldier of God twice back to back. (thought the 2nd fight was a draw imo)
277_Robert_Whittaker_vs_Yoel_Romero.0.jpg

Or being a 41 year old cuban tank fighting a younger faster multi-skilled fighter like Robert Whitaker and hanging in there very competitively where you lose by one round. Also you march through everyone else in the division that was relevant at the time.
robert-whittaker-yoel-romero-ufc-225-16.jpg

Basically i am just appreciative of the fact we got two amazing fights out of these guys. I honestly think both men lost a couple of years.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Cant wait for both of these guys to come back. I hope Whitaker beats Adesanya and Romero makes weight and beats Costa. I honestly want a third fight.

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Romero kicked the shit out of Whittaker in the second fight and it wouldn’t shock me to see him never completely recover.

When it's badass vs badass I think I'm gonna go with the badass that's 2-0 vs the other badass as being more badass

When it's badass vs badass I think I'm gonna go with the badass that's 2-0 vs the other badass as being more badass
the badass that lost twice is a 41 year old man. and honestly he has better wins overall in the middleweight division then the current champ. i hope to god i am 1/4 of the man yoel romero is at 25 right now

Did you just start a thread about gangsters while not mentioning these two ? Disappointed
DhxwAHSVMAA2urk.jpg

Romero kicked the shit out of Whittaker in the second fight and it wouldn’t shock me to see him never completely recover.
Im a big Rob fan but Romero hands down won that fight . Im kind of glad that the decision went to Whittaker though because of Romero missing weight had he got the decision while missing weight the division would have been a bigger shitshow than it is now .
These two fights most likely will be a big factor in both their careers certainly for bad . At least we got the best fighting the best in both these fights.

There’s nothing gangster (a term that is ghey af) about Romero. He’s a PED, and weight cheat.

Come on, son.

Being the MW Champ of the world who beat the Soldier of God twice back to back. (thought the 2nd fight was a draw imo)
277_Robert_Whittaker_vs_Yoel_Romero.0.jpg

Or being a 41 year old cuban tank fighting a younger faster multi-skilled fighter like Robert Whitaker and hanging in there very competitively where you lose by one round. Also you march through everyone else in the division that was relevant at the time.
robert-whittaker-yoel-romero-ufc-225-16.jpg

Basically i am just appreciative of the fact we got two amazing fights out of these guys. I honestly think both men lost a couple of years.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Cant wait for both of these guys to come back. I hope Whitaker beats Adesanya and Romero makes weight and beats Costa. I honestly want a third fight.

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Purposely cheating not gangster at all:

VGGeq6p.jpg

Did you just start a thread about gangsters while not mentioning these two ? Disappointed
DhxwAHSVMAA2urk.jpg

Im a big Rob fan but Romero hands down won that fight . Im kind of glad that the decision went to Whittaker though because of Romero missing weight had he got the decision while missing weight the division would have been a bigger shitshow than it is now .
These two fights most likely will be a big factor in both their careers certainly for bad . At least we got the best fighting the best in both these fights.
lol that pic is perfect. Colby's corny ass is like OMG OMG OMG ITS CHAEL

and Chael is like ehhhh this guys pretty cringe

Alphonse-Capone.jpeg
This guy here is more gangster.

Yoel romero is overrated he would get smashed by majority of top 10 welterweights.

What's that mean?
I am 25 and I am nowhere near the level of athlete or physique that Yoel Romero is at 41 and it’s admirable that he is that good and depressing that I am that crap at the same time

Purposely cheating not gangster at all:

VGGeq6p.jpg

Fake news Romero sent in a sample and came back that his supplements were tainted, it was verified by USAda and they exonerated him and reduced his suspension. As far I remember this was the first time USADa reversed a decision like this and verified a tainted supplement. Jon Jones still hasn’t provided the supplement that caused him to have picograms of m3 metabolite in his system

To be competitive with the top of the division in your 40s is impressive as hell. Tho Randy did win the title at 43 years old but it was against big Tim and Tim had a back injury.

Fake news Romero sent in a sample and came back that his supplements were tainted, it was verified by USAda and they exonerated him and reduced his suspension. As far I remember this was the first time USADa reversed a decision like this and verified a tainted supplement. Jon Jones still hasn’t provided the supplement that caused him to have picograms of m3 metabolite in his system

He ACCEPTED six months. He knew he was guilty!

iu

Damn shame Bobby Knuckles doesn't get a whole lot of love on here. Romero had 10 rounds to beat Whittaker and he couldn't. I remember @13 others telling us Yoel was going to win and he couldn't put Whittaker away despite Whittaker being injured!

I am 25 and I am nowhere near the level of athlete or physique that Yoel Romero is at 41 and it’s admirable that he is that good and depressing that I am that crap at the same time
It's not hard to start training.

It's not hard to get a fight either.

Back