News UFC releases Elias Theodorou, Marcelo Golm, Wilson Reis and Eric Shelton

Hate to root for a guy to lose his job, but the UFC was just waiting for an excuse to release Elias lol

Elias Theodorou doesn't like to fight. That is a good release

At least I won't have to cringe through another Elias fight.

UFC releases Elias Theodorou

happy_dance-320x240.gif

Man. Hate to say it, but can they even afford to release fighters... Can't even fill out a ESPN+ card a month away... Plus, still waiting on the main for San Antonio before buying tickets.

Lol damn. They must have really hated Elias.

Elias was a tedious fighter, jogging around the cage to evade the opponent, when was the last exciting Elias fight? He was living on borrowed time I think.

Man. Hate to say it, but can they even afford to release fighters... Can't even fill out a ESPN+ card a month away... Plus, still waiting on the main for San Antonio before buying tickets.
There over 600 fighters on the roster

If they cant fill cards its because fighters arent takng fights

Is Theodorou the first guy to be released not because of his record but because of his horrid fighting style? Who was another, Roshalt?

Last Theodorou fight I watched in its entirety was against Thiago Santos. I've purposefully avoided them since, and now I don't have to!

And are they keeping flyweight or not??

Lol its bad being happy for someone losing their job but Elias asked for it with his performances. Im sure he can now dominate the male ballette scene

It’s the right move.

Don’t tell us about Elias‘ record. His performances are embarrassing for the company and ugly to watch for the fans.

Back