Leon Edwards wants to school "midget" RDA

I find it humorous how this guy runs his mouth to everyone....

And still nobody cares.

Edwards needs to get back on a winning streak....he took a tough L against Masvidal

What's with calling everyone a midget?

Is Edwards a Sherdogger?

Edwards really runs his mouth for someone who usually looks to stall in fights.

I can't get to crazy excited for Edwards getting closer to a title shot considering he already got Usman'd by Usman

Last time I saw Edwards he took a 5 punch combo to the face.

The time before that, he was fully mounted.

Now he's looking to fight midgets? I bet he has a lot of fans.

Oh look..

373B7CCE-327B-4B5F-AB56-EF6E251CEC23.gif

No matter how hard he tries, he can’t convince a single person to give a fuck about him.

RDA needs a technical striker or a brawler right now. I miss some Robbie Lawler, Pettis fights... 3 wrestlers in sequence are good enough, let's move on. Only IF this fighter is Askren or Woodley, I could agree.

Lol Edwards tries to force the trash talk so hard yet no one cares about him even though he is in a 7 fight winning streak , Having not a crowd-pleasing fighting style and being always in forgettable fights doesnt make him any favors either.
RDA needs a technical striker or a brawler right now. I miss some Robbie Lawler, Pettis fights... 3 wrestlers in sequence are good enough, let's move on. Only IF this fighter is Askren or Woodley, I could agree.
Edwards will most likely try to wrestle him though.

RDA needs a stay busy fight, he can choke this clown for a check.

Edwards will most likely try to wrestle him though.
That's why if RDA is willing to fight another wrestler I prefer Askren or Woodley, bigger names and comparable sizes, better matchups for him. BUT I prefer a striker right now, this is where RDA shines. He is a tremendous brawler, very fun to watch.

I can't get to crazy excited for Edwards getting closer to a title shot considering he already got Usman'd by Usman

Shit he probably did better than everyone including T Wood at attempting to stifle Snoozeman

He must be hungry again.

Filthy Brits theses days.

They need to produce more Ross Pearson’s and less of these lesbian sounding, crooked teeth whiners.

I really don't want to watch RDA fight yet another boring wrestler....

Back