Cro Cop steals Rogan's ride

croshad

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Cro Cop was telling a story which took place at an UFC card in Köln, Germany in 2009.

"So I get the fight done, wrap up the post-fight interviews as soon as I could, and I walk out of the arena with a friend of mine. We were residing in a Hyatt which was 7-8 kilometers away from the arena. We were without transportation, as we wanted to meet up with friends as soon as possible rather than wait up for everyone else and take the group transportation. So there we are, exiting the arena, and we see parked a black S-Class limousine with "UFC" written on it. We walk towards the car and an older Turkish gentleman is standing there. "Guten Abend." "Guten Abend." I said, "Hotel, bitte?" He points at me, "Mister Joe Rogan?" I said "Yes, Joe Rogan." "Ahhh." The man has no clue. He opens the door, lets us in and takes us to our residence. We arrive at the hotel. "Danke, danke." "Alles klar, Herr Rogan?" He asks if he's done for the night. I say yes and the chauffeur goes home, blewing Rogan's ride."

He told the story on a Croatian podcast yesterday. Never heard that one before.
All the credits for the translation go to the reddit user u/Mr_Basketcase. Link to the thread. Link to the podcast.

Stealing cars is illegal, imo. And Cro COP should know. I will be referring to him as Cro Thief henceforth, and so should you!

Sounds funny until your mom dies of pneumonia because she is waiting outside in the rain for hours. People on this forum need to think before they post. And lost all respect for Cro-Cop. Hope Joe is ok.

Stealing cars is illegal, imo. And Cro COP should know. I will be referring to him as Cro Thief henceforth, and so should you!
refer him to Erdogan , should never cheat a turkish driver, ever!

Cro cop is a bad person but all those nasty ko losses were his karma for stranding Joe. Fuck crocop!

Language barrier misunderstanding. Is normal.

Lol, my man.

That's how you do it, Darren.

Last edited:
d42K3DnlGIxuHjsyEZC9ahLbFK-adIyV-6I7reDuazY.gif

Chauffeur needs Alpha Brain, a kettle bell and to have an incriminating video of him pulled up by Young Jamie.

Sounds funny until your mom dies of pneumonia because she is waiting outside in the rain for hours. People on this forum need to think before they post. And lost all respect for Cro-Cop. Hope Joe is ok.

They say Joe broke down as he had to take a C-Class Mercedes to the hotel. He was never the same after that night.

Would be a shit move to anyone else but since it's Rogan it's fine

Wasn’t this the event where CroCop returned for a fight but I guess hadn’t signed a long term contract yet , and a random internet story came out that he was leaving for DREAM? Then Dana blew a gasket and went on a fuck CroCop rant without even speaking to him first?

Back