Should I go lift or stay inside and watch fights

What fights though?

UFC died this weekend, MMA doesn't exist outside of the UFC u know

and drink vodka

Need some Sherbro wisdom
Everyday I have to go to class and sit in boring ass lecture halls. Sitting around 200 kids complaining and bitching about how this 10 a.m. class is too early. I sit there taking it all in, sipping on my protein shake, thinking to myself how they bitch about being tired when 4 hours ago I was at the gym waiting for the doors to open to start leg day. While they were in their cozy little beds I was doing set after set of squats, and as I sit there in class legs killing me, neck sore and bruised from the bar, I'm smiling inside cuz I know I'm a part of something these people will never know. A level of dedication only a small percentage will ever feel. And I'm not saying there aren't others that are dedicated as I am about going to the gym every day but I don't count the bi-tri-chest'ers as dedicated. The ones that take up all the space and benches but then come Friday, Saturday, Sunday, the gym is empty as a college student's wallet. The weekends are the best days. The fat is trimmed away from the meat and only the true hungry Animals show their faces in the gym. We never talk to each other but simple nods get our words across to each other. We're a part of the dedicated that live in the shadows growing wings. The brotherhood built with iron, pain, sweat and blood…

You should destroy your altar of ConDerp McBeggar.

Everyday I have to go to class and sit in boring ass lecture halls. Sitting around 200 kids complaining and bitching about how this 10 a.m. class is too early. I sit there taking it all in, sipping on my protein shake, thinking to myself how they bitch about being tired when 4 hours ago I was at the gym waiting for the doors to open to start leg day. While they were in their cozy little beds I was doing set after set of squats, and as I sit there in class legs killing me, neck sore and bruised from the bar, I'm smiling inside cuz I know I'm a part of something these people will never know. A level of dedication only a small percentage will ever feel. And I'm not saying there aren't others that are dedicated as I am about going to the gym every day but I don't count the bi-tri-chest'ers as dedicated. The ones that take up all the space and benches but then come Friday, Saturday, Sunday, the gym is empty as a college student's wallet. The weekends are the best days. The fat is trimmed away from the meat and only the true hungry Animals show their faces in the gym. We never talk to each other but simple nods get our words across to each other. We're a part of the dedicated that live in the shadows growing wings. The brotherhood built with iron, pain, sweat and blood…
I feel this on a soul level

<DCrying>

Stay outside and drink modelo
Train UFC in the streetz!

Just do press ups in front of the TV with increasing levels of grunting in tempo to the excitement of the fights.

You've posted this same thread before......
There aren't even any fights on tonight...

You good fam?

I am getting up to go to the gym only because I read this shit

Or stop bring an attention seeking whore.

That got real, real quick.

To you sir I salute, wish had that dedication but I get all my from workout from work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back