Tony Headkicking Cerrone And KO'ing/Submitting Him

LockardTheGOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How glorious of an ending would that be? Using Donald's only signature move on him to finish him?

I'm rooting for Tony also, but do you hate Cerrone or something?

I'm rooting for Tony also, but do you hate Cerrone or something?

Not at all, I think he's probably the most gangster fighter in UC history (him and Tony both)

But I'm a bigger Ferguson fan than I am a Cowboy one and I think this would be a glorious way of ending it

Cowboy has the most try-hard personality since Tim Kennedy

but I'm rooting for him to D'arce Tony and take him to snap down city, mayne

Not at all, I think he's probably the most gangster fighter in UC history (him and Tony both)

But I'm a bigger Ferguson fan than I am a Cowboy one and I think this would be a glorious way of ending it
Ah, when two of your favorite fighters meet... I will go through the same thing with gold medalist Henry Cejudo and Marlon Moraes. Love them both but I hope Henry wins

Tony is gonna get hurt again in this fight, and Cowboy will not let him off the hook.

I like Tony but my money is on Donald.

I have a feeling Cowboy destroys Tony. He might not be the same fighter after all hes been through recently.

He backs it up.

The man had Khabib pull out of a fight with him and he took Makdessi on 3 weeks notice. Ironically, Tony's the only other one who's got the balls to take short-notice replacements too.

Has Tony ever head kicked anyone let alone koed / hurt anyone with one?

Not that I can recall, which is what would make it all the more epic. Not too unlike Gonzaga laying CroCop to rest with a head kick many years back

If cowboy beats Tony, I have him top 5 LW all time.

Although Tony is more deserving of a title shot, all injuries, pull outs and never happened title shots aside, I am and always have been a big Cerrone fan. In addition, I do not hate on Tony one bit. Corrine comes in on short notice, is more active than others, takes fights at 55 and 70, and always brings it. My biggest problem is when he gets to the top he fails against the elite of the elite.

I would love to see Cowboy beat Tony.

Not that I can recall, which is what would make it all the more epic. Not too unlike Gonzaga laying CroCop to rest with a head kick many years back
I'll never forget that mainly bc I went to take a piss real quick and as I was walking down the steps I heard "omg cro cop no"!

Rooting for cerrone but he ain't going to brabo Tony..

Edit- I see what you did there, my bad

Back