An honest question about Rose's mental state (sensitive topic, be respectful)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VenomCarnage

R.I.P. FRANKIENYC
@Brown
Reaction score
I know I'm throwing this one to the wolves, but I just want to ask the moderators to delete any distasteful comments rather than delete or remove my entire thread, I think this is a genuine question that many may not have the answer to.

So I'm watching Bobby Lee's podcast on Youtube and he was speaking about how horrible he felt when Rose Namajunas was slammed unconscious and therefore lost her title this past month. Whilst watching the video I took a stroll into the comment section and found a comment which caught my attention.

upload_2019-5-26_0-19-0.png

This is the first I've ever heard of this, is there any truth to this?

If this is true, I sincerely apologize for my comments on her mental health in the past.

I read that somewhere as well. Something to do with her former stepfather.

Suck if true… Plus here in the states they will just med her up and think the problem is solved...

I know I'm throwing this one to the wolves, but I just want to ask the moderators to delete any distasteful comments rather than delete or remove my entire thread, I think this is a genuine question that many may not have the answer to.

So I'm watching Bobby Lee's podcast on Youtube and he was speaking about how horrible he felt when Rose Namajunas was slammed unconscious and therefore lost her title this past month. Whilst watching the video I took a stroll into the comment section and found a comment which caught my attention.

View attachment 588343

This is the first I've ever heard of this, is there any truth to this?

If this is true, I sincerely apologize for my comments on her mental health in the past.

A Google search says she talks about it in tuf 20 episode 7

that really fucking sucks. i know everyone shits on her for the dolly situation. but i hope she gets better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back