How do you think Robert Whittaker would do at LHW

erron

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Thanks for all the support on my last thread. I learnt to not post a thread asking if Khabib was legitimately good. Love you guys lmao.
But how well can The Reaper do at LHW ?

Top 10 because most people couldn’t name the top 10 at LHW.

No doubt could be a contender at 205... but would lose to Jones easily and then Walker would make him question being a fighter on his way back to 185...

He’d do well I think. won’t beat Jones but could def hang with pretty much anyone other than the size beasts. He’d be undersized for sure though

Top-5 easily. LHW is insanely weak. He would utterly demolish Santos and Smith (guys who've gotten last 2 title shots).

LHW is pretty thin at the moment. He'd be a top contender. Jones beats him, DC does as well if he ever goes back. Whittaker has a great shot against everyone else. I'd favor him over most of the top 10 to be honest.

I have got Bobby Knuckles higher as a threath to Jones than fat DC

He'd contend I guess, he'd be quicker than everyone (he is at MW) but would meet some size disadvantages for sure. Fuckin Romero would probably follow him up ha ha

Let whit do more work at 185. 205 will eventually find legit contenders and it'll come out of nowhere and it'll be more than a couple.

Admit, it has been frustrating but the cycle will come .

He'd be Jones toughest opponent since DC

He's too undersized

How so? He can get up to 230lbs.

This is about a year old, earlier in the video he discusses how at WW he would get rocked all the time because of being dehydrated. I think it's around 10 minutes before where I timestamped it.

I timestamped where Whittaker says he got up to 233 lbs. while he was fighting at WW. That was amazing to me. He says he is around 215 now and cuts 15-20 lbs when he needs to make 185. Did anyone know Whittaker got that big? Maybe I am out of the loop, but that was shocking to me.

That post is from @george14 I believe, so thanks george

Does he have a hard time making weight? There are so many that have trouble nowadays I can't keep straight who does and who doesn't. If he does have trouble making 185, he would probably be top 5 already at LHW.

How so? He can get up to 230lbs.

This is about a year old, earlier in the video he discusses how at WW he would get rocked all the time because of being dehydrated. I think it's around 10 minutes before where I timestamped it.

I timestamped where Whittaker says he got up to 233 lbs. while he was fighting at WW. That was amazing to me. He says he is around 215 now and cuts 15-20 lbs when he needs to make 185. Did anyone know Whittaker got that big? Maybe I am out of the loop, but that was shocking to me.

That post is from @george14 I believe, so thanks george

His height and frame is too small for LHW

Wasn't he calling out Jon Jones around the same time Israel did?

His height and frame is too small for LHW

He's taller and rangier than DC and latifi. 6 feet tall is plenty of height, even for heavy weight. His frame is solid. He's built like a brick shit house.

Too small, would probably beat a few people since LHW is wide open but no way he gets past guys like Jones

He's taller and rangier than DC and latifi. 6 feet tall is plenty of height, even for heavy weight. His frame is solid. He's built like a brick shit house.

Height doesn't tell the full story, latifi is thicker than a fucking concrete slab and has hulk strength. He's tailor made to be the short stocky wrestler with big KO power.

Bobby is a former WW decent sized MW. James Vick is 6'3 but I dont see him going up to MW

Back