Master Troll Conor Mcgregor Sports illustrated Documentary

MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Conor was definitely an inspirational lad in his lead up to the title

I have no guru or idol but as a martial artist, I truly did gain a lot from him over the years. His philosophy in regards to movement, striking and posture was unlike anything we had yet seen in Mma. Been a fan and student of boxing for over a decade but there was definitely something about Conor's philosophy to the game.

Whether that Conor will ever return again remains to be seen. while his actions deserve criticism, at his best without question he deserves respect. Both for his fighting ability, verbal potency and gifts in the entertainment industry.

Complicated human, very much a double edged sword, polarizing figure. I'm a fan of humans who strive to do big things and Conor was definitely an interesting one.

As I said I have no idol though, but I also believe in giving credit where it's due.

Enjoy nerds, Conor bless your souls

Conor bless

Flqi3aJ.gif

He never fights, yet the forum is filled with threads about him. We need a subforum for him and the Diaz bros.

Almost six hundred fighters on the roster and yet every thread you make is about Conor. smh

Almost six hundred fighters on the roster and yet every thread you make is about Conor. smh

I’m not surprised. There are people out there that got into mma cause of Conor, and it seems a portion of them got into it just cause of him

I’m not surprised. There are people out there that got into mma cause of Conor, and it seems a portion of them got into it just cause of him

It's this particular poster she is obsessed with him..

Hungry humble Conor never lost. It was a fun ride. Best moment in MMA tbh. Beware the goals you set and beware you meet them. Let's give Khabib 100 million and see what happens when he fights
Usman. Just be real, guys, we entered uncharted territories w/ CM.

I am assuming based off the level of obsession..
You realize your on sherdog right? There seems to be quite a bit of male posters who are obsessed with male fighters if you haven’t noticed lol (not that there’s anything wrong with that). Mescalinedreams just seems to like to clown around though, he’s not trolling per say he is just having a laugh.

Diaz wanted 165, Conor said no and requested 170.

If he had accepted Diaz's weight suggestion, we would have a 165lbs division already.

Back