I wizardly predicted Tony via 3rd rd choke vs Kevin and a 2nd rd KO vs Pettis. Next up, Cerrone...

The Big Bang

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
***EDIT: For those of you who are talking shit...if you would have placed wagers with my predictions, you would have won said wagers.

On a related note, if y'all would have taken my advice about the Conor is Khabib fight...you would have won that too.***

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...h-and-hedge-with-conor-via-1st-rd-ko.3813787/

Firstly, here is proof of my wizardry:

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...evin-here-is-my-prediction-vs-pettis.3828093/

Now, onward to the Cowshit fight...

I foresee a decision, mind you, there will be flurries of action with both men getting buzzed/hurt.

Tony will come on strong, while Cowshit stands tough, but once Cowgirl warms up, (in round 2) he will fire hard shots among Tony's flurries...visibly wobbling Tony for a moment, but Donald McShitPie will not be able to pull the trigger (to potentially end the fight) with proper timing. (he is...ring worn)

In the end, this is Tony's fight to lose.

For Ronald McOnTheVergeOfRetiring, he has to SUPER JUMP on Tony after he hurts him due to the way Tony can recover from damage so quickly; I simply do not see that happening.

P.S. I refer to Cerrone as Sir Phony due to the manner in which Khabib talked shit about him:

https://www.mmafighting.com/2015/3/...ov-think-donald-cerrone-is-a-fake-cowboy-i-am

"It's just funny," Nurmagomedov said between chuckles. "Cowboy is fake. I don't think so he's really cowboy, I think he's fake. He all the time drink, drunk. I don't think so he's really cowboy. I'm really cowboy. I'm mountain guy. I'm training camp all my life, I'm wrestling with the bears. I'm really cowboy. He's drunk guy. I am Dagestan cowboy, 100-percent.

Last edited:
Today I learned Cowboy isn't really a Cowboy, wow
what a reveal

Cowboy will have his moments in this fight

I’m skeptical if Tony should even be fighting

"Cowboy is fake. I don't think so he's really cowboy, I think he's fake. He all the time drink, drunk. I don't think so he's really cowboy. I'm really cowboy. I'm mountain guy. I'm training camp all my life, I'm wrestling with the bears. I'm really cowboy. He's drunk guy. I am Dagestan cowboy, 100-percent.

source.gif

Weirdo stuff from Khabib there, but I do agree with you TS. I originally thought Cerrone would get the win via TKO, but if Ferguson is where he was at mentally during the RDA / Lee fights, he'll win this one.

I think Tony would anklepick you for talking about Cerrone that way.

Pretty sure real cowboys get drunk a lot, Khabib doesn’t know shit

Pretty sure real cowboys get drunk a lot, Khabib doesn’t know shit
Pretty sure training camps have nothing to do with being a Cowboy. Pretty sure being a Cowboy just means you work with cows. Neither of these fucks are cowboys but Cerrone can ride a horse so he is a bit closer.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...evin-here-is-my-prediction-vs-pettis.3828093/

I foresee a decision, mind you, there will be flurries of action with both men getting buzzed/hurt.

Tony will come on strong, while Cowshit stands tough, but once Cowgirl warms up, (in round 2) he will fire hard shots among Tony's flurries...visibly wobbling Tony for a moment, but Donald McShitPie will not be able to pull the trigger (to potentially end the fight) with proper timing. (he is...ring worn)

For Ronald McOnTheVergeOfRetiring, he has to SUPER JUMP on Tony after he hurts him due to the way Tony can recover from damage so quickly; I simply do not see that happening.

P.S. I refer to Cerrone as Sir Phony due to the manner in which Khabib talked shit about him:

https://www.mmafighting.com/2015/3/...ov-think-donald-cerrone-is-a-fake-cowboy-i-am

"It's just funny," Nurmagomedov said between chuckles. "Cowboy is fake. I don't think so he's really cowboy, I think he's fake. He all the time drink, drunk. I don't think so he's really cowboy. I'm really cowboy. I'm mountain guy. I'm training camp all my life, I'm wrestling with the bears. I'm really cowboy. He's drunk guy. I am Dagestan cowboy, 100-percent.

Ban for fighter bashing!

I see Cerrone by KO head-kick or Tony simply getting him against the cage and TKOing him with body shots very quickly lol.

source.gif

Weirdo stuff from Khabib there, but I do agree with you TS. I originally thought Cerrone would get the win via TKO, but if Ferguson is where he was at mentally during the RDA / Lee fights, he'll win this one.
Cowboy was supposed to fight Khabib a number of times but injuries stopped it iirc. Khabib was probably butthurt and made these comments

not sure what your problem with cowboy is, but nobody cares about you getting 1 or 2 predictions right out of probably like 100 wrong ones.

whole post just comes off super pathetic with all the gay little nicknames, cerrone and conor for sure tag teamed your mom or something.

I completely trust you, TS! And I will bet the house on this, TS!

But if you are wrong... I AM GOING TO KILL YOU! I WILL SPEND THE REST OF MY DAYS TRACKING YOU DOWN! I WILL FIND YOU! YOU WILL NEVER SLEEP AGAIN! GOD WILL NOT SAVE YOU! I AM COMING FOR YOU!

Regards,
Xoleth

not sure what your problem with cowboy is, but nobody cares about you getting 1 or 2 predictions right out of probably like 100 wrong ones.

whole post just comes off super pathetic with all the gay little nicknames, cerrone and conor for sure tag teamed your mom or something.

Damn. You get triggered so easily. lol

aw shit. That quote from Khabib just ruined his mystique for me. Yeah, I've thought him all of those things but for him to say it just ruins everything. It would be like George Clooney saying, 'yeah, I've got indefinable charm and swagger. I make girls swoon without trying. I really am the man.' All true, but you just can't come out and ring your own bell like that. Dang it Khabib.

Back