Remember when Ronda got daughtered

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
QDkqaeVk.gif

source.gif

Two of the most feel good moments in UFC history imo.

source.gif

Cyborg after talking shit about... Nobody will see her (Amanda) as the champ after this...

Or the Snake vowing to kill the 125 division.

Karma is a bitch and all three of those clowns deserved to get KTFO.

The Nunes Rousey fight for sure should have been 25 minutes regardless of what happens.

I prefer the term "big sistered" but to each his own..

I think everybody forgot because that gif never gets posted on here.

It was like having Christmas and birthday on the same day.

The best part about this to me was how all these pop culture obsessed idiots who watched Ronda on Ellen and all the other talk shows and bought into the ridiculous hype around her generated by the UFC. They all bought into the bull shit, bought the pay per view only to watch Ronda get destroyed and made to look like an amateur. My brother's wife who made my brother stop watching UFC years ago (because she hated it) actually made him buy the Ronda vs Holm PPV because she saw Ronda on Ellen and wanted to see her fight.

Lemme just say same thing Amanda did to cyborg, so it’s less embarrassing for Honda.
True, but Cyborg wasn’t hyped as once ever and didn’t act like a cunt all the time so no one really cares. But the Ronda KO gifs will be brought up til the end of time

remember when ronda was good?
yeah, me neither

True, but Cyborg wasn’t hyped as once ever and didn’t act like a cunt all the time so no one really cares. But the Ronda KO gifs will be brought up til the end of time
You’re right, her promotion was cringe and the hate she gets was due to her arrogance, however objectively speaking the end of her career was not bad as the gifs looked.

Back