Devin Clark vs. Darko Stosic - who you got ?

Dacha

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
UFC FIGHT NIGHT 153

Devin and Darko have similar styles.

Who do you got ?

Devin will leave his chin out. Not sure how a pro fighter gets away with being in the UFC with that style but good luck to him

Stosic has solid judo game with heavy hands and strong gnp. Clark is very inconsistent (3-3 in the UFC) and his chin isn't the best. However, Clark's UFC experience could make it interesting. It's 50-50 at this point.

People are going to say Stosic but he's quite unproven and even in the fights he's lost Clark has had his moments. I think it's 50/50, wouldn't bet on this one even if I did bet.

I'm gonna take Stosic but this will be close

It hinges on Darko's wrestling. I'm going with him by finish, but I'm far from confident in my pick.

Devin Clark looked pretty fucking savage in his last fight, he just got caught by a random backfist, wasn't even a spinning backfist. But Stosic really hasn't shown much so it's so hard to know. I'm picking Devin Clark I think he will get a derek brunson type KO. Vitor Belfort-esque in his bumrush Joe.

2 strong dudes. both could easily make very competitive heavyweights. not too technical. both made transitions from wrestling/judo to mma.
both have decent mma games, with athletic/gymnast qualities. both are only average in punching and submission areas
I think stosic with a bit of luck could beat anyone in LHW, but he is unlikely to consistently beat top fighters.
Clark can have good enough record to stay in ufc for some time...

Back