UFC Free Fight: Ken Shamrock vs Dan Severn

lol for a second ithought you posted the dance in detroit and i was like, why?

good old fight ! Not easy to control Dan Severn, good job Ken.

UFC 6 is my favourite of the first era events. The tournament is great fun and this is a good fight IMO. Recommended viewing for anyone wanting a look back.

He was only 220 lbs. He'd be too small to fight at HW today. He'd get dominated by guys like Derrick Lewis just based purely on size.

220lbs at sub 10% bodyfat. Nobody at HW today is in that kind of shape. He's naturally bigger than Cormier.

No way Ken wasn't on something

Guys today don't look as good as he did back then

I watched this last night as well, someone is uploading old UFC fights haha... Shamrock was 31, looked 41, but sunk that choke deep. It was really cool to watch some of the early fights again & appreciate how far the sports come & how guys like Ken really blazed a trail & made that jump into today's game... Not the greatest success, but by the time the sport really started to Mature, Ken was 41 looking 51, so much respect to "The Worlds Most Dangerous Man" & Dan Severn for keeping clean & eating that Chicken Fried

I forgot Michael Buffer was ever the ring announcer.:eek:

I forgot Michael Buffer was ever the ring announcer.:eek:

He did 2 or 3 events, from memory. Immediate improvement from the G-man, Rich Goins...............Goins........

On another note, how good is Jeff Blatnik as a commentator?

Did Severn just punch Ken in the groin at the end there?<Eek2.0> AHH, the good old days!:rolleyes:

Back