This question is for those of you who consider Jon Jones undefeated....

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
What is the point of having rules? If in your eyes a DQ isn't a loss then what the heck is the point to have rules in a MMA fight?

Would you consider chael the real champ had jones been deemed unfit to continue had they seen the toe?

context. Hammil was as good as dead by the time he hit him with the illegal elbows. It's not like he kicked him in the balls while he was getting his ass kicked, and that saved his ass.

Exactly. Dude couldn’t put Hamill away legally so he broke the rules as he is prone to do.

However, I can understand why people question why such a rule should apply to Jones since he has a license to micodose turinibol for the rest of his career and his constant fight changing fouls typically don’t even cost him a point. Why should he have an L on his record for a clear breach against a ordinary guy like Hamill?

Exactly. Dude couldn’t put Hamill away legally so he broke the rules as he is prone to do.

However, I can understand why people question why such a rule should apply to Jones since he has a license to micodose turinibol for the rest of his career and his constant fight changing fouls typically don’t even cost him a point. Why should he have an L on his record for a clear breach against a ordinary guy like Hamill?

lol Jon has such delusional haters they have to make stuff up.

I’m not a jones fan but he was dominating and gonna win that fight if he hadn’t gotten dqed. He’s just an idiot and started dropping clearly illegal elbows for no reason.

It's one thing if you are getting dq'ed when you are losing or it's a close fight and you needed something to turn the tide. He sat on Hamils neck and got carried away by blasting him trying to dent his skull in.

Jon is undefeated against USADA.

Even with suspensions, he is still a cheating winner.

I’m not a jones fan but he was dominating and gonna win that fight if he hadn’t gotten dqed. He’s just an idiot and started dropping clearly illegal elbows for no reason.

Seriously, the guy was landing the point of his elbow into hammil's eyes, and cheek bone. How do you even do that to another human being with a clear conscious lol.

Jones is literally a sociopath psycho.

TS:

In this context, a loss and defeat are two separate things. Jones lost due to DQ, he was not defeated.

So if jones didn’t break the rules n got dq, hamill would’ve beat him?

It’s a loss officially but it’s obvious that no one has beaten him

Meaning he’s undefeated technically

Anyone with a brain & a pulse knows Jones would have beat Matt either way.

It kind of bugs me actually. I think 12-6 should be legal for one thing. Kohsaka and Hamill are one and the same, extremely fortuitous fighters with "wins" over "GOATs" that they really shouldnt have. At least Ryo Chonan and Matt Serra earned their flukey shit.

What is the point of having rules? If in your eyes a DQ isn't a loss then what the heck is the point to have rules in a MMA fight?

jon jonnes fan boys are hard to talk with so i try not to. the fact is jon lost to usada twice as well.

Back