If the UFC gave Greg Hardy a second chance what about Lavar Johnson?

brawlnsprawl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Word is Lavar Johnson was recently released from custody after serving time for a domestic issue much like that of Greg Hardy. Since the UFC and everyone else has given Hardy a second chance do you think they should also now Give Lavar a second chance?

With the HW division as thin as it is I think he would be a good addition and could see lots of fun matchups. So what do you think?

<seedat>They should start a org called UFC

Ultimate
Fighting
Convicts.

Greg hardy didn’t serve any time for DV. He’s a pos sure, but that’s not the same thing. That’s a whole new can of worms from a pr stand point. Plus lavar doesn’t have any “it” factor to make it worth it.

Greg hardy didn’t serve any time for DV. He’s a pos sure, but that’s not the same thing. That’s a whole new can of worms from a pr stand point. Plus lavar doesn’t have any “it” factor to make it worth it.
No excuses for that type of stuff but if he’s out it behind him I say give the guy a shot. As for his it factor he has KO power and always swings for the fences!
lavar-johnson-pat-barry-ko-uppercuts-ufc-fox.gif

Lavar Johnson is approximately one hundred years old.

No excuses for that type of stuff but if he’s out it behind him I say give the guy a shot. As for his it factor he has KO power and always swings for the fences!

Lol a hw with ko power isn’t “it”. I mean like “former nfl player” or “former wrestler” that’s what I meant. He’s an old ufc burn out who I think failed a drug test and went to prison for DV. There’s a big difference lol

Word is Lavar Johnson was recently released from custody after serving time for a domestic issue much like that of Greg Hardy. Since the UFC and everyone else has given Hardy a second chance do you think they should also now Give Lavar a second chance?

With the HW division as thin as it is I think he would be a good addition and could see lots of fun matchups. So what do you think?

cant fight in the ufc when he still in jail.

Isn't he like 45? Not enough upside for the UFC to want to deal with all that shit.

Nah I gotta draw a line when it comes to woman beaters. Though I basically share Bill Burrs opinion on that.

Recently released Convincted Felon is a lot different than charges dropped in the perspective of the public.
Isn't he like 45? Not enough upside for the UFC to want to deal with all that shit.
He's 41, so yeah after spending 37-41 in prison, don't think he'd be particularly sharp. Considering he wasn't even top tier to begin with.

Idk if The Rocks cousin Lavar can even compete now whats he look like?

Lavar already had his second chance, this was more like his third or 4th.

Black beast where you at? The pos goes all in on bringing light to Travis Browne's unproven domestic violence. Even though no charges were brought after an extensive investigation.

Everyone know Hardy is guilty of far worse than Travis "allegedly" bruising his ex girls arm. Where you at black beast? you watched your mom's get beat by a guy looking like hardy.

Unless Lavar developed some sub defense in prison, I have no interest in seeing him in the octagon again.

Troll thread. Lavar is 1-5 in last 6 fights so this whole thread is ridiculous.

Can you imagine this guy hitting a woman? Holy fuck

Back