Media looking back at El Cucuy vs El quitter kevin lee highlights

• Thread starter Deleted member 556651
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 556651

Really excited about Tony vs Cowboy! lets go!

i love how el quitter trys to act mean and tough after each round LOL. he even did it after round 1 vs RDA and vs Al. hilarious!

You’re going to be sad when Cowboy whips Tony’s ass. I can already tell.

The Al win with "same Al" thing satisfied me, and usually i don't care about that BS lol

You’re going to be sad when Cowboy whips Tony’s ass. I can already tell.

Won't happen unless Tony has gone full mental. Otherwise it will be a war but Cowboy will be the one to eventually wilt under pressure. There's a reason he's been finished 6 times and Tony has never been finished.

That win sure looked much bigger then than now.

That win sure looked much bigger then than now.
i think it still is, he triangled lee of all things, in the 3rd round as well despite lee being sick or whatever happened

dont see many subs like that at the highest levels anymore

Lee just tapped though. That's so much different than quitting. He showed up to the fight so he didn't quit

I want to see Cerrone vs Lee at 170 just for the hell of it. And by just for the hell of it I mean I want to see Cerrone put a beatdown on him.

The man had a huge obvious staph infection on his chest for the Tony fight. It’s not really fair to call him a quitter in that fight.

El quitter? He isn’t Hispanic and doesn’t have a Hispanic nickname, you rube. That doesn’t even make sense.

You’ve got a weird obsession with Lee.

The man had a huge obvious staph infection on his chest for the Tony fight. It’s not really fair to call him a quitter in that fight.
Why not? Tony was going to break him. You see his cardio in the other fights? Same result but later in the fight at best for Lee

I just rewatched the Pettis fight. I almost forgot how freaking awesome that fight was. I'm legit anxious for Daddy Cowboy.

Back