UFC on Ken shamrock...

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
They did a follow up documentary on him released two days ago but not much view.

I guess they are cool with Ken?

tito-ortiz-mingle-media-tv.jpg

I watched this earlier in the week and I highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it yet. Maybe Ken will be able to fully patch things up with the UFC.

This sport should hail their legends, Ken is one of them.

Isn't this pretty old? I swear I saw this on UFC Fight Pass a few months back.

He's my 3rd favorite Shamrock.
Frank and the Shamrock Shakes from McDonald's edge him out barely.

Cool vid though tbh.

They did a follow up documentary on him released two days ago but not much view.

it's the first part in a series called "UFC 25 years", which documents a lot of different phases of the UFC during this time. it's been available on FightPass for a while, now they're gradually making it available on Youtube, one episode pr week it looks like.
i don't think they're as difficult with Ken that they can't include him in the history of the early days

Ken wasn't the Shamrock Dana had issues with.

I watched this earlier in the week and I highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it yet. Maybe Ken will be able to fully patch things up with the UFC.
Will do, bookmarking for later thanks

Ken wasn't the Shamrock Dana had issues with.

Will do, bookmarking for later thanks
Dana actually did have some contractual issues with Ken back in the day. Apparently they also lent him over a hundred grand for surgery and never saw it again. "I'm coming for my fuckin money Ken!"-Dana White

Isn't this pretty old? I swear I saw this on UFC Fight Pass a few months back.
Yeah these started rolling out on FIght Pass in August I believe. I guess they're uploading them to Youtube now.

It doesn't matter if Ken is cool with the ufc or not - they own his rights and can use his likeness as they please.

It appears he is enjoying the USADA free life.

Dana actually did have some contractual issues with Ken back in the day. Apparently they also lent him over a hundred grand for surgery and never saw it again. "I'm coming for my fuckin money Ken!"-Dana White
I didn't know that, thanks!

I remember those days, i think it was far more exciting back then over now. Better fighters now but things were so different back then, it was all new.

listened to this yesterday while driving. Ken is a flawed human being that also happens to be a big reason we are able to enjoy MMA today I think. He did it in a day when you only did it for the glory and it was more dangerous. He deserves our respect and gratitude. Ken is the man.

Back