Colby Covington visits Donald Trump's sons at Trump Tower

NandoMoura

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

EUyk9Ri.gif

Serious question: who the fucking cares?

Colby rocks the exact same smile. Go figure.

I'm not a progressive and I'm not even (a modern) liberal, but Colby is just unbearable.

He also looks like he has bad personal hygiene.

that belt is expired

Colby looks like the unwashed kid from the meth trailer than Don Jr's soy boy ass would hire to protect him from the kids they harass together at recess.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:S dude.

He's just with Don Jr. there where is one with Eric?

LMFAO..Colby gets pics with the trumps and nobody gives a fuck lol.

If Tyron/Usman was getting pics with the Obamas, I bet you that Tyron/Usman would actually benifit from that lol.

The Obamas>The Trumps

Last edited:
Colby knows that as a white man he'll be hated whatever he does, so he may as well play the role of the "bad guy". Smart dude.

Awww, TS posts a Tweet showing 2 dried up cumstains hugging each other, and then a self projecting gif with not-so-subtle racial implications.

Im guessing this is the Alt-right "I'm such a victim" MAGA racist circlejerk thread? Have fun rubbing a few out all over each other, here's a picture of your hero's lardy ass to get your boners going.

278de90e7bbf062eb2f8a5931a655eb2e747ae2er1-768-689v2_hq.jpg
Have fun boys!

Last edited:
Colby knows that as a white man he'll be hated whatever he does, so he may as well play the role of the "bad guy". Smart dude.

Awwww, you're the biggest victim here, arent you sweetheart?

Poor baby, you're so discriminated against, just cant catch a break!

Dude, I got bad news for you. Lots of white men are super well liked and valued.

You might just be a piece of shit, don't project your terrible reputation and value onto our entire race, fuck.

Back