After Dustin, Khabib must face the winner of Tony/Cerrone

milenss

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
No go for money fights.
LW is stacked!!!
He needs to defend it.
Not going for money fights in other divisions.

Last edited:
Khabib vs Tony/Cerrone is a money fight imo. Let's give Dustin a small chance at least though.

Yep

He needs to stop chasing the ghost of GSP and add to the legacy he supposedly values so highly by defending against rightful #1 contenders.
yes i hope he will. but maybe his teammate Daniel Cormier has influenced him in the wrong direction, chasing Brock Lesnar

Great unofficial 4-man tourney (8 if you add of Conor, Iaquinta, Holloway, and Pettis) with 4 guys who all have momentum

I kind of doubt it will go to completion though (hehe). I believe anything that involves both Tony and Khabib is cursed

I'm starting to feel that Khabib is overlooking Dustin and will pay dearly because of it.

If he beats Dustin, he ought to defend against Ferguson/Cerrone winner.

No other fight interests me at the moment.

He absolutely needs to fight the winner of Cerrone vs Tony but I just hope Dustin lays his ass out and restores some order to the LW division that conor and Khabib have fucked for the last few years

Its the obvious fight to make. You never know though with the bald goof running the show

<31>

Well yeah, I assume most on this board want the same thing. If it actually happens or not is a different story.

Khabib gonna be taking a canvas nap.

tenor.gif

No money fights.
LW is stacked!!!
He needs to defend it.
No going for money fights in other divisions.

where is khabib trying to go to other divisions or signing for money fights.

the gsp stuff was all fake news cause gsp wzs never fighting khabib.

the biggest problem is if tony wins and the ufc is to gun shy to book a fight for the 5th time.

Cerrone's is 4-4- in his past 8 fights, and Tony has 11 straight wins.

So I don't think Cerrone necessarily should get a TS just for beating Tony.

After all, Donald has only been back at LW since January. He could spend more time there before getting his TS.

Tony on the other hand has won enough fights in a row by now that I think he should get his title shot even if he loses his next one, as I just see that as a 'bonus fight'.

Back