Media Anyone else an unironic fan of Artem now?

Davey Crockett

Mane, Firmino, Salah
Banned
Reaction score

Guy seems like a stand up dude. Hope he beats Pauline to a pulp

I don't really care about him but it would make me very happy if he knocked that dumbass out.

Dude just prays Conor will pay attention to him, it's sad. He probably envies Artem for being friends with Conor

Not a fan, but I respect him more than I did before.

Dont understand the hate or love for this guy

I like Lobov and really fucking hate Paulie. Not a good match up got Artem but hoping Paulie shatters his baby hand the first punch he throws then gets the shit beaten out of him

He’s alright, I guess. He’s still a 13-15 can who only stuck around the ufc as long as he did because of Conor’s pull.

Pauli will KO him out cold

If you want a hairdo like that dude with the interesting shirt
Here's a picture of his hair stylist
images - 2019-05-24T235712.597.jpeg

I became a fan after watching is bare-knuckle fight against Jason Knight. That's some crazy sh*t right there. It is hard not to respect that for me anyway. I am very curious to see his next upcoming fight. For some reason spitting just gets me angry.

I've always liked him. I know Conor got more and more obnoxious but i always felt that Artem was genuinely funnier and smarter. Brian Stann did an interview with him a wee while ago now, and you find out he has a undergrad with masters in finance and worked in banking while he was training.

Plus he brings it in fights and has a lot of toughness and heart, going 5 rounds with Cub Swanson is no joke for a journeyman.

How can you not like him

another-fan-edited-picture-of-the-russian-hammer-and-the-goat-artem-lobov-1536053899.jpg

he's a helluva hard working every man. Who gives it his all every fight and has never been K-Oed. So yeah I am.

Goatem has always been the king of SBG. Aside from 3 dorks on this site, everyone know that he's the mega star from that camp.

12tpml.jpg

I've been an Artem fan for a long time. He doesn't have to fight. He has his masters in finance and is close friends with one rich motherfucker.

Artem can retire whenever he wants, but he doesn't fight for money. He never has. He doesn't even fight for legacy. He takes the hardest fight available to him every single time. He doesn't care about rankings or belts or records.

He just wants to stand in front of a guy and fill the room with uppercuts.

Last edited:
where does this "seems like a stand-up dude" myth come from?
artem hangs out with conor who is being investigated for rape, assaults people on busses with weapons, assaults civilians and destroys their property, etc.
if he was such a stand-up guy, don't you think artem would distance himself from this sort of individual?

You know what? I’ve bagged on Artem for years. But the guy has proven time and time again that he is a way better dude than I give him credit for.
Giving Johnson back his money after missing weight on a short notice save fight...classy.
Going to war with Knight bare knuckle...savage.
Guy has the heart of a true warrior and in my opinion is 10x the fighter Conor Mcgregor will ever be.

where does this "seems like a stand-up dude" myth come from?
artem hangs out with conor who is being investigated for rape, assaults people on busses with weapons, assaults civilians and destroys their property, etc.
if he was such a stand-up guy, don't you think artem would distance himself from this sort of individual?
While only moment I can clearly say was giving Johnson back his money after he took a short notice fight to stay on the card.
But I’ve heard that Artem is actually a pretty nice dude. I think a lot of it is circumstance and who he trains with. Not saying it isn’t his fault when he acts like a dick with Conor. But I’m sure it’s easy to wrapped up in that if you are the following type.

I don’t care about him, but I’ll be cheering for him vs paulie

I like Lobov and really fucking hate Paulie. Not a good match up got Artem but hoping Paulie shatters his baby hand the first punch he throws then gets the shit beaten out of him
I hope Paulie shatters his hand early and quits. That will be the most embarrassing defeat for him.

Back