I just did the mathematics for Holloways next fight

JM Barrie

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He gets about 3 1/2 months to recoup from the Poirier fight and to prepare for Frankie Edgar.

Why would Holloway do that?

He got hit in the head so much and much harder that ever in his UFC career.

Now he is going from a "striker" to a wrestler who was the LW champion.

Why would Holloway agree to do that so soon?

I picked Edgar just based on the factual timetable.

Math.

It's not like he Rope-a-doped with Foreman.

If Poirier hit hard he would have finished the fight.

Sounds kinda harsh but it's kinda true

Wants to prove he is the best. This is bad how?

You’ve used simplified math. It’s not that simple, but we’ll find out soon.

He should probably retire

It's not like Dustin knocked him dead. If he was fighting a harder puncher, I'd be more concerned, but Frankie is rather feather fisted, knockout of Mendes excluded.

He gets about 3 1/2 months to recoup from the Poirier fight and to prepare for Frankie Edgar.

Math.

Because he's a fighter, a real one at that. Holloway is a breath of fresh air and stands out amongst the other so called fighters who sit out, cherry pick weaker opponents then complain about not being treated right.

I'm sorry TS your watching and following the wrong sport if you don't want to watch the champion and king of his category do his job.

Holloway is 5'11 and Frankie 5'6.
That's the math here

Because it's not like Frankie is going to add to any damage he takes, that'll be a quick 2 round be at down by Holloway and then he can chill until the Austalia card.

Math.
Edgar was in his prime when BJ Penn was fighting for the title. Repeat that 3 times. Now imagine how long ago that was and how out of his prime he is

Cmon now

How long would you have him sit on the sidelines for?

Edgar was in his prime when BJ Penn was fighting for the title. Repeat that 3 times. Now imagine how long ago that was and how out of his prime he is

Cmon now

Who has Edgar lost to that makes him look so out of his prime? Not everyone declines like Chuck Liddell.

Besides Holloway hasn't fought any wrestlers close to as good as Edgar. Not saying I favor Frankie but this idea that Holloway will dominate him is about as stupid as it was when people acted like Holloway would dominate Dustin.

Last edited:
His first PRO fight was 14 years ago. He got KTFO by Ortega. I feel like this is not the same striker that tore through the LW division years ago

I seen the word mathematics and got excited, I thought I'd have to work a percentage out for sherdog again.

Who has Edgar lost to that makes him look so out of his prime? Not everyone declines like Chuck Liddell.

Besides Holloway hasn't fought any wrestlers close to as good as Edgar. Not saying I favor Frankie but this idea that Holloway will dominate him was about as stupid as it was when people acted like Holloway would dominate Dustin.

thats right.
i dont get the holloway will dominate edgar sayings

Holloway is 5'11 and Frankie 5'6.
That's the math here
Frankie also has a losing record in title fights. And that’s even with giving him the first BJ fight, which is one of the worst robberies ever in a title fight.

math-meme-gandalf.png

Back