Do you want to see a good fight???Here you go

yekmurat

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Ferguson is a cage freak,His striking looked phenomenal on this one,not very technical but full offensive and effective,and much respect for Anthony s truck sized heart

Last edited:
Definitely was a good fight, unfortunate how it ended but that's part of the fight game. Both extremely talented fighters who always bring it and are always enjoyable to watch

One thing i really like about Tony is, he is playing with his opponents when he gets momentum. The guy tries different combinations, different attacks, dancing in front of RDA and i read it somewhere he did a fighting game combo, that elbow which cut Pettis' hairline was crazy. I always think crazy peoples are also geniuses there is a balance in their brain, so look at Tony.

Not if you had Tony by 3rd rnd finish or decision it wasn't. i may have gone too hard on Pettis back then. For weeks. Now i'm angry again no broken bones?! And you got a bonus and interview.. he did make it up to me though against WB... 150k that night at least.... @Pakman let's AV or account bet, bitch. Not even half of my one night record two weeks later. @Pakman... ask me to make a UFC bet... let's see what happens for anyone, any amount.

Damn broken hand, good fight though.

Those elbows razor sharp.

I would have stopped the fight once the second cut above they eye was noticed.

You can't see with blood everywhere but if they wanna go at it.

Glad it did stop eventually.

Good to see Tony back needs the break and hope his knee/leg continues to heal!

Ferguson is a cage freak,His striking looked phenomenal on this one,not very technical but full offensive and effective,and much respect for Anthony s truck sized heart

with defense and footwork like this , conor would destroy both of them at the same time.

Also just watched that fight...

Tony is a freaking Animal in there...
The whole time i was hoping his knee is alright...because he came back that fast.

Definitely was a good fight, unfortunate how it ended but that's part of the fight game. Both extremely talented fighters who always bring it and are always enjoyable to watch

That's what I expect from UFC. Don't care about champion, don't care about fooking GSP, DC or any other decisionmeister, bring it down Cerrone, RDA (ok, his last fight kinda sucked but then it was Lee), Pettis, Barboza, Jones, Silva and Lauzon.

Let white knights w/ all their technique talks begin..

One thing i really like about Tony is, he is playing with his opponents when he gets momentum. The guy tries different combinations, different attacks, dancing in front of RDA and i read it somewhere he did a fighting game combo, that elbow which cut Pettis' hairline was crazy. I always think crazy peoples are also geniuses there is a balance in their brain, so look at Tony.
yeah once he starts to get in his groove and feels his opponent breaking it really does look like he's fucking around in there.

Mystic Dom called Tony "Pretty Crazy" in the commentary.
He predicts deez tings.

That's what I expect from UFC. Don't care about champion, don't care about fooking GSP, DC or any other decisionmeister, bring it down Cerrone, RDA (ok, his last fight kinda sucked but then it was Lee), Pettis, Barboza, Jones, Silva and Lauzon.

Let white knights w/ all their technique talks begin..
DC is a “decisionmeister”...? He’s gone the distance only 3 times in his last 10 fights.... while fighting at HW and LHW...

DC is a “decisionmeister”...? He’s gone the distance only 3 times in his last 10 fights.... while fighting at HW and LHW...
Humbly questioning: Have you seen the fights or just the mmmath/fight finder's output?

I don't like DC at all, rest assured, but hear me: Most if not all fights he's pushing for a TD and people trying to avoid that, and when they can't the snooze begins -- DC wears the guy down (and the audience as well) and if isn't for a decision the fight will end up crappy anyway. As far as I can remember Stipe's fight was like that. (But I don't recall much of it tbh)

Anyway if makes you happier just think of someone else, how about good ole Phil Davis?

Ferguson is creative and likes to hit points his way. Even if he exposes himself his unpredictability and versatility help to make up for it.

People overuse the word "genius"- you can show intelligence without being a full blown genius lol.

Ferguson's combination of creativity and intellect, particularly when it comes to his offense is what makes him stand out. Not to mention his insane endurance and heart.

with defense and footwork like this , conor would destroy both of them at the same time.
Yeah, because Conor has had so much success fighting contenders. I mean, he totally could, but given that he never consistently fights and consistently somehow circumvents fighting top contenders ... it's just a big question mark.

Hilarious comment because thats whati felt when hes on his knees going full lunacy.
Seriously.

When Pat Berry cried at the end of his fight you could tell it was out of joy.

Tony was literally sitting on the floor balling his eyes out and he did not look happy in the slightest.

It was so fun. I yelled really big

I watched this yearly too. Came up as a suggestion on YouTube. I guess for a lot of people because he's got a fight booked against Diaz.

I'll be honest, I wasn't that impressed watching that fight a 2nd time. Tony displayed his monstrous ways as always, but he looked slower than I remember.

Pettis looked pretty bad in the 1st. Didn't look like he knew what to do after his leg kicks didn't work.

Back