only fight that breaks ppv record is gsp vs conor

Lol, no it wouldn't

The buildup to the Khabib fight was insane

GSP’s return did not bring huge numbers if I remember correctly. McGregor-Khabib 2 would probably do better.

Win/win fight. Either of them loosing Ian amazing. Gsp either taps to strikes or Conner quits and taps.

GSP Conor would be the biggest fight that can be made right now, with a GSP Khabib fight maybe being close.

Khabib Conor 2 would do a lot more ppv buys than anything else. GSP Khabib would do around 1.5 million and GSP Conor probably does about 2 million.

I dont think either Conor-Khabib 2 or GSP-Conor would break the record honestly.

I agree Conor and GSP are the most popular draws however Brock isn't too far behind.

I don't think we will see any POV given near 2 million since ESPN deal

Why do you care? Are you a fight fan or a PPV number fan?

Nobody gives a shit about GSP anymore.
He sold out with his “Middleweight Title Run”.
He would look stupid trying to fight a much smaller guy again.
Can’t fool the mma community 5 times!!!

Conor has been exposed as a sell out too but his popularity doesn’t seem to be fading

khabib vs conor 2 wont break
sure i will watch the fight (GSP vs Conir)... but watch it bc, ok... The fight is something for normies and fanbois.

Who real MMA fan want to see GSP vs Conir and why? no one, bc it will be a sleep fest and on top of that it will do nothing on the current real rangking situation.
Its more than clear than conir have absolutely no chance... if he can't keep the fight standing with Khabib, how the fuck could he with GSP.
GSP will take him down and sleep on him for 5 rounds with conir snapping to get air... really i don't see nothing interesting for a real MMA fan.
Sure fanbois and normies may go bit grazy bc.... big names? but the fight itself is just no good or even bad.

Way more interesting would be to see two top challengers fight get on it or a Champion trying to defend against the Nr. 1

Conor vs GSP is definitely the biggest fight in MMA history if it happens (short of Floyd stepping in the octagon to face McGregor, but I wouldn't bet on that happening.) Conor/Khabib 2 would definitely do less numbers than that would.

If Conor could win a fight and then get the rematch with Khabib there is no doubt that it would smash all records

I do not think Conor will be able to draw like he used to unless he strings together some impressive wins.

The ONLY fight that has a chance to break the record is TheRematch.

Khabib vs Gsp or any combination between Brock/DC/Bones are the only matchups that could play a far second.

Back