Chuck Liddell Falls for Gay Prank

MCarpo

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Someone hired former UFC champion Chuck Liddell to record a personal video greeting for a friend, congratulating him for coming out of the closet. Only problem: the guy isn’t actually gay, and apparently the whole thing was a prank. Now, Chuck is mad that he got used.

Link, which includes the original video message where Chuck blames the guy for not coming out sooner and tells him to “have a good time” being gay: http://m.tmz.com/#!article/2019/05/23/chuck-liddell-cameo-gay-prank/

2gvo6me.jpg

Dudes....Chuck looks bad. What's up with the left side of his face? That's seriously worrying.

Sorry but if Chuck Lidell calls you to congratulate you for being gay, you're gay now, like it or not.

<HisEye>

Chuck should chill with a cold NyQuil and let this all blow over

Last edited:
The guy should revenge prank his buddy by doing some gay stuff.

That'd teach him.

Is this what Chuck has been reduced to?
:(

Chuck is cool and looks good. All of you gay Sherdoggers should be proud.

I thought Gay Prank was the name of some guy, and Chuck had fallen for him.

Chuck was just trying to be cool to his fans and some asshole took advantage of him. imho

I seem to remember that Chuck once stole...Michael Strahans(?)....phone and texted his agent he was coming out of the closet.

It's actually funny. Chuck just doesn't like it because it makes him looks dumb, and brings attention to the fact that he did it.

I mean, doing 2 private messages for $500 a day is the absolute best way I can imagine to make a really good living, so there isn't that much shame in it.. It's when he only has 10 people a year ask him to do one..

Back