If Sherdog buys UFC

TerraRayzing

Little eagle soars again
@Brown
Reaction score
With WME soon going public, let's say sherbros buy a controlling majority of shares. What do you reckon will happen?
Conor on every card?
Instant title shit to anyone who wins?
Satire is appreciated.

Title shit? What are the conditions on that one?

With all the homeless threads I have seen in Mayberry, I doubt Sherdoggers can afford a share.

They would probably vote to auction GSPs used jockstraps, so that his fanbase can wear it like Bane's mask.

With WME soon going public, let's say sherbros buy a controlling majority of shares. What do you reckon will happen?
Conor on every card?
Satire is appreciated.

People on Sherdog can't even afford to pay their rent and bills but they can somehow afford buying into a company worth billions.. <45><45>

Every fighter gets paid billions and out of business after first card

UberTS would headline ever card.

I would be in the HOF next to the tapout dude and Chuck

With all the homeless threads I have seen in Mayberry, I doubt Sherdoggers can afford a share.
The library must get tired of all these homeless sherdoggers clogging up all the computers.

Ronda gets the Chris Benoit treatment.
Pride gets revived as a separate brand.
HWs never headline a card again.

Conor on every card?
Satire is appreciated.

It will become worse than it is now. Conor will not want to be on every card unless the opponents were handpicked to be a good match up for him. The average Sherbro would ruin things.

If I was the president or the owner.

I would have somehow set-up a meeting or just hired Felice Harring and Rachel Ostovich for 1 million USD per sparring session at my office hours

Oh Wait I forgot to mention I will release everyone from the company and basically cut everyone

If I was the president or the owner.

I would have somehow set-up a meeting or just hired Felice Harring and Rachel Ostovich for 1 million USD per sparring session at my office hours

Lmao imagine having paying for that you sub human beta manlet

Lmao imagine having paying for that you sub human beta manlet
These are my girls. I would give them more if possible. Then proceed to releasing everyone from the contract and cutting them so that I will have enough budget for Felice Herrig and Rachel Ostovich..
<datassdom>

Back