Khabib 'Pretty boy' Nurmagomedov

JAL

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Dudes 27-0 took zero damage never even got a scratch in a fight
won every round he's been in (yea he won the 3rd round)

name another mma fighter as successful as this guy

#KhabibBless
#AliBlessNINTCHDBPICT000439881352-e1546336205562.jpg

This is getting to be almost as bad as the Conor nutcases.

He is a world champion in Russian Sambo,and one of the specialties of Sambo is Self-Defense.

He has very good striking defense. Michael Johnson landed a few decent shots and Barboza landed some leg kicks but other then that he is basically untouched.

Khabib bless!!!

Salagaduhlah magicabulah!
Tabbouleh!!!

I remember people saying similar things about Machida prior to the Shogun fight.

Once he loses he'll be a can tho

Dudes 27-0 took zero damage never even got a scratch in a fight
won every round he's been in (yea he won the 3rd round)

name another mma fighter as successful as this guy

#KhabibBless
#AliBlessView attachment 587401
Relax, bud. Khabib is awesome but he didn't start fighting legit competition until he was like 20-0.

When you look at a record, it's not just about numbers. It's about the guys he has faced.

He really is the Mayweather of MMA - Barely gets hit, barely loses a round, completely dominates his opponents, and is undefeated.

Rubbish TS, if you look at the pic you posted you can clearly see conor has blocked the punch by holding khabibs forearm and the force it carried was minimal where he didnt even bother moving his face away!!! Khabibs overrated

Relax, bud. Khabib is awesome but he didn't start fighting legit competition until he was like 20-0.

When you look at a record, it's not just about numbers. It's about the guys he has faced.
Ok, but he stomped all of them out and continued with the better competition. A lot of the top guys lost to cans early in their career. Conor did, Aldo did, Anderson did, JDS did. Khabib's had no quick subs on him, no lucky KOs, not even a knockdown.

Khabib is pretty I'd fucking h8 to see ugly

Khabib may be a lot of things but I don't think anyone would ever say he's pretty (yes not the point of the thread thanks)

Back