Did Pettis really break his hand?

Right Hook nut shot

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
14:20. Kinda seems like his coach just said that as a way to get him out of the fight

How the hell does Tony seem to get dropped several times per fight, yet still win!?
What an animal.

brokeback mountain in here

How the hell does Tony seem to get dropped several times per fight, yet still win!?
What an animal.
Dude has phenomenal conditioning, but shit will catch up with him at some point.

You guys act like a hand has like 1-5 bones......a hand actually has 27 bones and you can easily break one with 12 ounce gloves.
Much easier with 4 ounce gloves.
Some bones hurt a bit and that's it.
Some bones are mean as hell.

Who cares Pettis is a Just Bleed disciple of the highest order he always offers a sacrifice win or lose!

Almost every time, USUALLY when they take a beating - coincidence?! -, they allege they broke some part of the body... A clear pattern right there. Even Lawler did this - and right after he pretended he only talked about without any intention of insinuation. Yeah yeah... OK.

Last edited:
I don't think evidence was ever provided or I might be thinking of Cain's knee vs Francis.

I think Roufus has seen Pettis mentally check out and get badly injured many times and wants to save his fighter the embarrassment and injury. Tony gets stronger and Pettis gets weaker the longer the fight goes. If he were my fighter, I would have pulled him too, as he gave his best, could leave with dignity and not get brutally stopped and feel like he lost. Smartly, pulling him left his ego intact to the point where he just won his biggest fight ever, in WB.

Last edited:
It was confirmed he had no fractures

Pettis was beaten to a bloody pulp in the 2nd round. He was right to not continue.

Back