The legend Tony Ferguson...

Pious Augustus

Born With Thick Skin
Pink
Reaction score
even when he's hurt he managed to cut his opponent with a spinning elbow...

64564564567.JPG

67567567456.JPG

Best LW on the planet.

El Cucuy is coming.

Yep I made a thread about that nearly invisible elbow just after the fight. Ridiculously impressive. If there wasnt a massive gash, there would be no reason to look for it and I wouldn't have noticed anything landed there. Crazy.

He may not be the same fighter.

Thats why even if down under khabib he will snatch a sub

Imagine if Tony looks like an absolute savage against cowboy. SSRI Tony was born.

razor elbows, where's your kid at, the el cucuy crackhead roll, ankle pickin fools... Tony is a beast and a legend

I hope his recovery was effective. He has lots of fights left.

Is he the new Mayhem Miller? Skills, crazy, oddly likable, and perhaps a SWAT team and helicopters in his future?

Just rewatched the fight and all I can say is that Tony is definitely one scary fother mucker

Ferguson will probably get more respect than ever in his return... Sometimes things like this actually help the likability of a fighter who's not gaining traction. There's some sympathy for Tony now, I'm a bigger fan now then before personally & I can't explain why outside of what I just said

Yep I made a thread about that nearly invisible elbow just after the fight. Ridiculously impressive. If there wasnt a massive gash, there would be no reason to look for it and I wouldn't have noticed anything landed there. Crazy.

Good eye. I didn't catch it live or in the replay initially. I thought at first it was Tony's blood. Even after the fight I thought the damage was caused by Tony's elbows from the bottom. It was in fact a thread here that first enlightened me. Likely your thread, Thanks.

Donald Cerrone is able to instigate a "pick his opponent part" type of fight. This a very close match-up. I only see Tony Ferguson winning by cardiopulmonary endurance. However, I can see Donald Cerrone getting the KO/TKO if it is a kickboxing fight, which I think it will be.

I think this fight will be similar to Tony Ferguson versus RDA. However, Donald Cerrone is a better kickboxer than RDA. So, not an easy fight for Tony Ferguson.

11 straight in the 155 shark tank? LW GOAT. Fuck title defenses.

Another heaping pile of shit from TS

Donald Cerrone is able to instigate a "pick his opponent part" type of fight. This a very close match-up. I only see Tony Ferguson winning by cardiopulmonary endurance. However, I can see Donald Cerrone getting the KO/TKO if it is a kickboxing fight, which I think it will be.

I think this fight will be similar to Tony Ferguson versus RDA. However, Donald Cerrone is a better kickboxer than RDA. So, not an easy fight for Tony Ferguson.
Donald Cerrone, is a better, kickboxer? Than RDA?? I mean, they fought twice and the results definitively say otherwise.

Back