I want Tony to win but think Cowboy beats him

Steven_Universe

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i want Tony to win but cowboy is quicker, has faster better standup and won’t go to the ground with Tony.

It will be a stand up fight and only 3 rounds which is Cowboys favour.

I say Cowboy outpoints him in a 3 round decision playing it safe.

Sucks but it is what it is.

Takes Cowboy two rounds to find his range and get into a flow.. By then it will be too late, Tony will have already smashed his face up with elbows

I wish this fight was five rounds, it's a fooking amazing scrap on paper.

Still think Ferguson takes it.

i want Tony to win but cowboy is quicker, has faster better standup and won’t go to the ground with Tony.

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised when you're wrong.

Not counting Cowboy out. Seasoned vet with a great skillset. But a level below Tony as a fighter.

when guys really put pressure on cowboy, he usually folds. and Tony can take it to the ground no matter if cowboy don't wanna go there. will be interesting for sure

Cowboy folds to guys who pressure him. Tony isnt going to give him the space.

I need to watch tape on both of them especially Donald at this weight class but I feel Tony is like a tougher crazier version of a Diaz brother. Mexico's finest I'd say.

I like Al and he showed how tough he was against Khabib but I think that this for Cerrone may be just a step too far.

why do ppl think that starting with "im a fan of x but i think y beats him"/"i want x to win but i feel y beats him" gives them credibility and makes their opinion stronger?

what you feel or think means nothing. you mean nothing. insignificant, unimportant and meaningless.

I think cowboy chokes in big fights. I think Tony submits him possibly even with the signature D'arce

Takes Cowboy two rounds to find his range and get into a flow.. By then it will be too late, Tony will have already smashed his face up with elbows
Cowboy has like 16 first round finishes?

I need to watch tape on both of them especially Donald at this weight class but I feel Tony is like a tougher crazier version of a Diaz brother. Mexico's finest I'd say.

I like Al and he showed how tough he was against Khabib but I think that this for Cerrone may be just a step too far.

He's got all the Diaz strengths but none of their weaknesses. He's like John Wick Diaz. Dude salsa danced in the middle of a cage fight with dos Anjos and was doing kindergarten somersaults in the middle of a bloody war with Thomson.

Ill tell you what, if Cowboy wins he really is a legend

Snapping 12 fight win streak

why do ppl think that starting with "im a fan of x but i think y beats him"/"i want x to win but i feel y beats him" gives them credibility and makes their opinion stronger?

what you feel or think means nothing. you mean nothing. insignificant, unimportant and meaningless.

What the fuck is wrong with you. This is an MMA forum. We talk about fighting and who we think is going to win.

Also if you personally attacked me with words like that face to face I would spit in your ugly face and punish you boy.

Stop posting now and go do something with your wasted bum life. I command you. High school dropout.

What the fuck is wrong with you. This is an MMA forum. We talk about fighting and who we think is going to win.

Also if you personally attacked me with words like that face to face I would spit in your ugly face and punish you boy.

Stop posting now and go do something with your wasted bum life. I command you. High school dropout.
you punish me? LOL!

I see this response in so many threads I am starting to think you guys are copy and pasting. Not everyone is trying their best to persuade you. They can talk about who they are fans of and who they think will win a fight. Why do you even use this forum?

The only thing he has in common with the Diaz bros is the Mexican heritage and cardio. Tony gets dropped all the time and has very sloppy boxing. He is very creative but wild and sloppy, whereas the Diaz boys are disciplined and just about technical boxing, sound BJJ, great chins and cardio up the wazzou.

Another thing to remember, Tony lost his mind and likely got on serious tranquilizers like risperdal, could very well be a shell of himself, where as Cowboy has been smokin' and focused since Danger was born. I also thought Tony looked like ass vs Pettis and got lucky Pettis did his per normal throwing the towel in when shit got rough.

you punish me? LOL!

Get out of my thread now. No one likes you. You have no friends. You’re not invited. Only positive people are allowed here.

If you fix your behaviour you can be welcome in the future. Shame on you.

Back