father time is undefeated: fat Pauli wont survive horsemeat Artem

iwillbebackin3weeks

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I love Pauli, but his body/chin is done.

Even CM Punk would beat the crap out of him.

grandpa.jpg

Paulie-Malignaggi-10-2.jpg

original

Artem is going to knock him stiff.

Damn! Why am I getting a child moddeling advert show on here?
Screenshot_20190523-203811.png

klitschko-fury_3.jpg

Fat guy Paulie is going to bust up the body builder known as Artem Lobov

Artem isn't even close to Paulie's boxing skills, we'll see if the chin makes the difference

I'll be shocked if Artem beats a former world champion in boxing.

Paulie is going to get his face pounded into ketchup.

I'll be shocked if Artem beats a former world champion in boxing.
It's not boxing though.

Defense in boxing works because the gloves are so huge. The "boxing guard" doesn't work against bare knuckle punches, which can slip right between your hands easily.

It's not boxing though.

Defense in boxing works because the gloves are so huge. The "boxing guard" doesn't work against bare knuckle punches, which can slip right between your hands easily.
Yes, but it's still a game of punches. A similar concept of defense is still there even if it has to be altered to accommodate the absence of gloves. Still have to put your hands up to protect your face, still have to move your head to avoid getting hit.

Yes, but it's still a game of punches. A similar concept of defense is still there even if it has to be altered to accommodate the absence of gloves. Still have to put your hands up to protect your face, still have to move your head to avoid getting hit.
Perhaps. I still think that Paulie's boxing defense habits are going to be a liability for him. And as many have pointed out, he has brittle hands. There's a huge chance he breaks his hand and just quits, which is still a win for Artem.

I'm going with Artem on this one, purely because I believe that Paulie is out of his depth.

klitschko-fury_3.jpg

Fat guy Paulie is going to bust up the body builder known as Artem Lobov
Fury is a genetic freak.

A man his size should not have that cardio or speed. If he took his training for his body as serious as he does with his hands (because he does put work in) I dont see him ever losing

Paulie is going to get his face pounded into ketchup.
I think the most likely outcome is going to be Paulie breaking his hand and quitting. If he can't put Artem away before his his hands break, he will absolutely quit. He's too much of a coward to stay in the ring and take a beating with a broken hand.

It's not boxing though.

if someone can beat you with 16 oz gloves (the most cushioned sparring gloves) they can almost always beat you without gloves.

It's not boxing though.

Mind you: This guy is a nobody.

Back