So who's fighting jimi manuawa this weekend?

It-is-what-it-is

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
The name is Aleksandra Rakic, I looked it up on sherdog but apparently he's not on the system , according to Google his record is 11-1.

So who is this guy and is he any good?
Will he beat manuaw?
<FookIsThatGuy>

what you mean he is not in the system?? its not Aleksandra you dummy. Thats a girls name.

He’s fighting some cab driver in need of a few hundred bucks to get Jimmy back in track.

Roasted in two replies.

He’s fighting some cab driver in need of a few hundred bucks to get Jimmy back in track.
He's 11-1 and jimi is acctually the underdog, unless the odds makers know something I don't, it looks like this guy is really good.

The name is Aleksandra Rakic, I looked it up on sherdog but apparently he's not on the system , according to Google his record is 11-1.

So who is this guy and is he any good?
Will he beat manuaw?
<FookIsThatGuy>

Try "Aleksandar Rakic" or just type in the last name...

Rakic is a better prospect than Johnny Walker or Reyes imo

He's a very good wrestler, fights at a high output, and has cardio for days. Plus his striking is crisp and possesses KO power.

My only reservation about him is his chin; he got dropped twice in the first few minutes of his fight with Clark, who wins most of his fights by decision.
You're very knowledgeable for a white belt, *cough* Alt? *cough*

Rakic is legit for now
11-1, lost only his first fight, 3-0 in UFC, good standup

Rakic is legit as fuck actually. He's gonna KO Manuwa easily.

Manuwa's "Kill or Be Killed" fighting style is entertaining as hell, 100% would watch, doesn't matter who the fook his opponent is.

He's a beast and I would pick him to beat Manuwa

Very interesting LHW prospect

He got dropped twice by pillow fisted clark.

Again hes chinny.

lol @ calling a LHW pillow-fisted. Anyone can knock anyone out in that weightclass.
Also he came back after the two knockdowns, didn't he? Showed heart and chin, imo.

He's 11-1 and jimi is acctually the underdog, unless the odds makers know something I don't, it looks like this guy is really good.
The odds makers probably watched his 3 fights in the UFC, unlike you, filthy casual

Back