Media Food truck Diaries with Schaub & Dustin Poirier

Awesome, thanks.

This would be much better with his wife present however.

39865325_2421309537886678_6417796684964691968_n.jpg

Screen-Shot-2019-04-14-at-12.31.14-AM-1024x760.png

Last edited:
Schaub should do more of this, and less of the comedy specials. I think it would be better for his overall career longevity and mental health.

This whole shtick is a rip off of the Dreger cafe. Poor Schaub just can't come up with any material himself.

Ummmm. Im really confused.

I just watched that whole thing. And it had Schaub for the entire 25 mins.....

Dare I say I enjoyed a Schaub interview???

Ummmm. Im really confused.

I just watched that whole thing. And it had Schaub for the entire 25 mins.....

Dare I say I enjoyed a Schaub interview???

Cool.

Go watch his stand up next.

*Homer disappearing into buses.gif*

better him than schmoe I suppose

This is the only Schaub content I enjoy. But he needs to start watching fights again if it's going to stay being good.

Schaub should do more of this, and less of the comedy specials. I think it would be better for his overall career longevity and mental health.

ya...I watched his "comedy special" not sure how this guy got any special..but he isn't funny in the slightest...just my opinion...

Damn, was about to make a thread with Cliffs, we got the thread, but...no Cliffs.

Cliffs: 0:00 - 10:00

-Says Interim Champion is supposed to unify, and in a way UFC had to do this because Khabib was suspended.
-Says he thought he was going to Tony Ferguson initially, and stayed training, went to South Florida 12 weeks before.
-Says fight with Max was a different fight from before, acknowledges his tear at 145.
-Says he got hit Flush "One time", says he got hurt in the 3rd round, but recovered quick, goes on to say he noticed the difference in Power.
-Says Max felt strong hips wise, hard to control against the fence.
-Says technique, and Fight IQ won the fight, not just power.(True)
-Says size didn't matter much to him, goes on to say he might just have the style to beat Max, not just the Power.
-Fight is heading towards UFC 242 in Abu Dhabi, Dustin's just waiting for the call.
-Says he has Jiu Jitsu as a contingency should he get taken down, and plans on making Khabib respect him down there.
-Says he doesn't need Khabib to gas out to beat him.(Interdesting)
-Says he started training before he was 18, initially wanted to Box, but met some MMA guys at the boxing gym he went too.

Cliffs 10:00 - 25:33

-Says fight with Khabib in Abu Dhabi is in enemy territory, Khabib's been doing tour out there.
-Says should he beat Khabib, he has to get out FAST(LOL)
-Says he had a lot of respect for Eddie before his comments after the first fight.
-Says he hopes the "Trash Talk WWE Style Era is over" in regards to Conor being absent and there being less trash talk.
-Says he doesn't mind it, but doesn't like it when it's forced.
-Says it's hard to get quality training, as the coaches tend to get spread pretty thin between helping fighters train for fights across the many organizations. Goes on to say he gets seniority, but in general it's hard.
-Gives credit to Mike Brown, his head coach, says Mike finds other things for Dustin to improve on, that he himself, might not think about.
-Says Robbie Lawler is at Combat Club with Henri Hooft.
-Says he has a great amount of respect for Robbie Lawler and Michael Bisping.
-Says he used to drop the fights that would have made him a household name.
-Says at one point, after every loss, the thought of hanging it up crept around.
-Says when he lost to Conor, and went up to 155, only to lose to Michael Johnson, after some wins, he questioned what was going on if he was losing to guys like this(Hmmm)
-Says his wife was with him since the first fight, goes on to say she drove him to his first fight.
-Says whenever he thought about stopping, Jodie would be the one to stop him, and tell him, he was going to be a Champion one day(That's fucking awesome)

Brendan's right, Dustin is under appreciated, and that no matter what happens in September, his journey is inspirational.

Dustin says the story of his life, is going against the odds.

This show would be much more entertaining if schuab got brutally KO’d as is his fashion.

Damn, was about to make a thread with Cliffs, we got the thread, but...no Cliffs.

Cliffs: 0:00 - 10:00

-Says Interim Champion is supposed to unify, and in a way UFC had to do this because Khabib was suspended.
-Says he thought he was going to Tony Ferguson initially, and stayed training, went to South Florida 12 weeks before.
-Says fight with Max was a different fight from before, acknowledges his tear at 145.
-Says he got hit Flush "One time", says he got hurt in the 3rd round, but recovered quick, goes on to say he noticed the difference in Power.
-Says Max felt strong hips wise, hard to control against the fence.
-Says technique, and Fight IQ won the fight, not just power.(True)
-Says size didn't matter much to him, goes on to say he might just have the style to beat Max, not just the Power.
-Fight is heading towards UFC 242 in Abu Dhabi, Dustin's just waiting for the call.
-Says he has Jiu Jitsu as a contingency should he get taken down, and plans on making Khabib respect him down there.
-Says he doesn't need Khabib to gas out to beat him.(Interdesting)
-Says he started training before he was 18, initially wanted to Box, but met some MMA guys at the boxing gym he went too.

Cliffs 10:00 - 25:33

-Says fight with Khabib in Abu Dhabi is in enemy territory, Khabib's been doing tour out there.
-Says should he beat Khabib, he has to get out FAST(LOL)
-Says he had a lot of respect for Eddie before his comments after the first fight.
-Says he hopes the "Trash Talk WWE Style Era is over" in regards to Conor being absent and there being less trash talk.
-Says he doesn't mind it, but doesn't like it when it's forced.
-Says it's hard to get quality training, as the coaches tend to get spread pretty thin between helping fighters train for fights across the many organizations. Goes on to say he gets seniority, but in general it's hard.
-Gives credit to Mike Brown, his head coach, says Mike finds other things for Dustin to improve on, that he himself, might not think about.
-Says Robbie Lawler is at Combat Club with Henri Hooft.
-Says he has a great amount of respect for Robbie Lawler and Michael Bisping.
-Says he used to drop the fights that would have made him a household name.
-Says at one point, after every loss, the thought of hanging it up crept around.
-Says when he lost to Conor, and went up to 155, only to lose to Michael Johnson, after some wins, he questioned what was going on if he was losing to guys like this(Hmmm)
-Says his wife was with him since the first fight, goes on to say she drove him to his first fight.
-Says whenever he thought about stopping, Jodie would be the one to stop him, and tell him, he was going to be a Champion one day(That's fucking awesome)

Brendan's right, Dustin is under appreciated, and that no matter what happens in September, his journey is inspirational.

Dustin says the story of his life, is going against the odds.
Thanks for taking the time to post cliffs.

DPs wife sounds awesome

Awesome, thanks.

This would be much better with his wife present however.

39865325_2421309537886678_6417796684964691968_n.jpg

Screen-Shot-2019-04-14-at-12.31.14-AM-1024x760.png
crazy that they've been together since they were teens, watched the "Fightville" movie recently

Man this made me like Dustin even more, unlike the other guest on the show he really ate his food and enjoyed it. Dude made me hungry just watching him devour those wings. usually its just Shaub eating while the other guests are nibbling, that one chick Tatiana barely even tried her food to me thats very disrespectful why order if you are just going to waste the food?

Jesus Schaubjj is a whore he'll do anything to keep his name out there. Fook him!

Back