The shaddiest s--- of all combat sports history

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
If you thought anything that happened in the UFC was shady, behold.

Petrosyan lost to a thai guy last weekend, and they REVIEWED the fight, and turned into NC. In all of combat sports history, I dont know anything that can top that. WOW.

Fucked up judging is one thing. But REVIEWING the fight a couple days later and turning into NC, that shit is some otherworldy level.

Not to mention Aokis fight was stopped ridiculously premature,

ONEfc is a regional org to me at best, but bye bye.

The worldwide mma forum is over there, south of ufcville

KTFO/sub is the best way to go. 99.99% of judges never competed in combt sports past grammar school recess.

James Thompson clearly beat Pudz by decision in KSW, only to get it called a loss. It was so blatant that KSW backpedalled and blamed it on a judging error two days later, even though they should have immediately seen that it was the wrong call.

WelllitSpicyDwarfrabbit-size_restricted.gif

This is pretty bad but it's not even in the top 1,000,000 shady things in combat sports history

Ok
Kimbo Slice vs Ken Shamrock was fixed.
Tito Ortiz vs. Chael Sonnen might of been fixed

I think there are a few decisions in the UFC Library that were rigged. Tito-Vitor, Forrest-Rampage, ect

I remember when Chong Li threw blinding powder into Frank Dux's eyes...

That was pretty fucked up imo..

Milke Barnes accumulating 25 different point deductions in Karate Kid 3 without being DQed was probably the shadiest thing I've seen in combat sports.

It's like they were letting him rampage around so he could get to the finals or something. Pure BS.

I like how you didn't mention the full explanation of why it was declared a NC.

When I watched it live I thought Petch won. Then in the Kickboxing forum thread I watched the replay with the counter for the clinches. Despite the counter it was a very even fight.

If the rules allowed for 3 second clinches then in the 3rd round he had quite a few fouls. Regardless he clinched a lot throughout the fight. I dont mind a change in the outcome of the fight if the right call is being made.

Last edited:
Too many late hits and it's kickboxing rules.

This. Fighters should lose money if it goes the distance.
Honestly I'd agree with that. I wouldn't consider myself a "Just Bleed" fan, but I hate seeing fighters coast to decisions. They should be letting loose and swinging for the fences in the final minute of a fight.

Back