Honestly Looking Forward to Paulie vs Artem More than Most Upcoming UFC Cards

Snowy1

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
BKFC taking over!!

UFC needs to stop watering its product down.

it's a joke fight and for sure it will be fun to watch those 2 jokers

BKFC taking over!!

UFC needs to stop watering its product down.

Hmmm...so BKFC is not watered down you say.

OK...who else is on the card that you're excited to see?

TS is being a little extreme, but oversaturation has really done a number on my anticipation of UFC cards. Look at the UFC Stockholm card and tell me your eyes didn't glaze over. Tonight's PFL card looks more interesting than that shit. Artem vs Paulie will be hilarious.

They did a great job marketing it.

I will likely tune in to.

I had the time of my life watching Artem vs Knight. I’ll enjoy Artem vs Paul as well

A UFC dropout getting smashed by an ex boxer excites you but the UFC is watered down? Lol.

Was expecting white belt thread but after seeing this is a 2010 account
c041fc689f575bd7db1d5ffec5d55ffb05691981333fbc66f1b93d24136513d1.jpg

Leben vs Ward in the co main. Leben has been icing dudes in bare knuckle and looks to be back on the juice

<{JustBleed}>

If you're not hyped for this redneck shit then you're a woman.

Don’t worry about the TS...

giphy.gif

Kinda the sme but not for BKFC, only this fight. They have given me plenty of reasons to be excited.
Only like $40 too I think.

UFC is garbage now. Nowadays it’s a decent headliner surrounded by random dudes and terrible wmma. UFC has gone to shit. I wish the newer fans could’ve seen the UFC from 10 years ago even. They would be appalled at how far the product has regressed.

BKFC has really captured the spirit of the early UFC’s for me.

I hope Artem wins. But since it's hands only, I think Paulie will batter him.

I see Lobov with a blown up face and a wired up jaw(ouch) OR Paulie underrates this guy to the point he thinks he just has to show up and Artem will metaphorically will be buried in his grave - this , then could turn out to be a very embarrassing night for Paulie.

Can you imagine the latter happening and Conor takes to social media- OMG, some bare knuckle fight will blow up the net.

I think many people are with you. This is honestly the biggest fight of the year, the biggest since Khabib McGregor and certainly the most compelling. Everyone is going to watch, let's just be real, even if just to see if Paulie really does take out his dick and piss in Artem's toothless mouth. <45>

Back