Media “Ultimate Accessory” New Documentary on the History of the UFC Championship Belt

Let's Dance

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

No mention of the new belt “design” or even a single frame showing it...

<{outtahere}>

They probably didn’t want to admit the updated look is garbage and a thoughtless disservice to the creators and artists of the original strap.

Really enjoyed the interviews and classic footage, kinda wish they’d made the crown though, hespect to K1 for not dropping the ball.

page_1_thumb_large.jpg

<{outtahere}>

They probably didn’t want to admit the updated look is garbage and a thoughtless disservice to the creators and artists of the original strap.

Really enjoyed the interviews and classic footage, kinda wish they’d made the crown though, hespect to K1 for not dropping the ball.

page_1_thumb_large.jpg

Maybe they made it before the change and it's just now being released so that's why there was no mention....

For the record I agree, the new belt is ugly AF compared to the old one. Strikeforces was the best though IMO.

New belt is beautiful, watcha talkin bout.

LA680WGA-9VT_small.png

These 25th anniversary stories from UFC are awesome. Can't believe Dana aproved that one with Ken Shamrock. Giving him mad props.

Can't wait for more content... Takes me back to those innocent times before the sport got too big(corrupted). Absolutely love it.

main_1497304981-Royce-Gracie-Signed-Full-Size-UFC-1-Championship-Belt-Inscribed-HOF-03-UFC-1-2-4-Champ-PA-COA-PristineAuction.com.jpg

"So you wanna be a fucking interim champ?"

<{outtahere}>

page_1_thumb_large.jpg

I think these aired last year on Fightpass before the new belt design

Maybe they made it before the change and it's just now being released so that's why there was no mention....

For the record I agree, the new belt is ugly AF compared to the old one. Strikeforces was the best though IMO.

The thought crossed my mind as well, and you’re probably right...but at the same time, I’m glad they didn’t add anything about the new belt or try and justify changing the old style so drastically.

Strikeforce did keep it real as well no doubt, better than I remembered. Gotta wonder if anyone pried out some of the rocks and used them to make something for their wifey.

481287bfceac1e242b2116e39948f8b5.jpg

1415731615-tumblr_na0uc2ZyvM1qet273o1_500.jpg

New belt is beautiful, watcha talkin bout.

LA680WGA-9VT_small.png

<[analyzed}>

Reminds of of something Dana would give out as one of his backstage “bonuses”.

447-768-mr148007.jpg

These 25th anniversary stories from UFC are awesome. Can't believe Dana aproved that one with Ken Shamrock. Giving him mad props.

Can't wait for more content... Takes me back to those innocent times before the sport got too big(corrupted). Absolutely love it.

main_1497304981-Royce-Gracie-Signed-Full-Size-UFC-1-Championship-Belt-Inscribed-HOF-03-UFC-1-2-4-Champ-PA-COA-PristineAuction.com.jpg

Completely agree.

First they came for the weight classes and we said nothing, then they came for the time limits and we stayed quiet. Fast forward 20 some odd years and we got 10 divisions of WMMA and a belt that looks like an autistic 8 year old designed it.

ufc-heavyweight-championship-betting-odds.jpg

"So you wanna be a fucking interim champ?"

<36>

<TheWire1>

I think these aired last year on Fightpass before the new belt design

<mma4>

Not going to lie a crown would be bad ass.

Maybe a good way to separate the real champs from the interim champs, I know one fighter who would definitely be on board.

mcgregor.jpg

b7d41c12938fbaf5ed85a1b60b108b1b--conor-mcgregor-ufc-conor-mcgregor-quotes.jpg

DXikHUuVwAA8REZ.jpg

{<Mcgoat}

Back