Media Condit/Lawler 2 anyone??

Epicness

Rent-paying tenant cat
@Black
Reaction score
Their first fight was an absolute classic and a war, with alot of people thinking Condit got robbed by the judges

Carlos just recently became active on social media again which he very rarely does in recent years unless he’s preparing for a fight...I think Robbie/Condit 2 is looking like an actual possibility
<DCWhoa>

Lawler by ko inside 2 minutes

Condits beyond washed right now so no thanks

Too much time has passed and they already had the perfect ending.

10044628292520mma-ufc195_010216ev_014_1.jpg

I don't believe Condit is washed up, he's just faced worse matchups - aggressive grinders with good BJJ.

No the game has passed Condit by. I'd like to see him hang it up

Lawler could easily take down Condit and pound him out if he wanted to...Condit has some of the worst TDD ever

No thanks. Condits done. He even said a GNP punch from Maia of all people, almost knocked him out before the sub. Then lost another what...4 fights? I lost track

Never thought I would say this but Condit has such an unbelievable granite chin that the dude needs to retire, he takes bomb after bomb from all these one-punch-KO fighters and keeps on going. Time to hang them up.

Carlos just recently became active on social media again which he very rarely does in recent years unless he’s preparing for a fight...I think Robbie/Condit 2 is looking like an actual possibility

He's just showing off his new ink. You want him dead?

i love me some condit, but no. he's done.

Lawler would win too easily at this point. I wish Condit could retire, he has already made it known that he would like to. He just doesn't have another way to make the same money

I think Lawler would waste Condit at this point but i would still be excited to see that rematch. Anything can happen and that fight was a close as it gets. I think Condit edged Lawler out in that one.

Condit should not be fighting anymore. This fight was his last good performance and he has been completely downhill since then. He has things going on outside of mma; he should do that and not risk anymore longterm health damage

Their first fight was an absolute classic and a war, with alot of people thinking Condit got robbed by the judges

<DCWhoa>

No way, Condit is shot. I think a better matchup would be Condit vs CM Punk.

No. Carlos is finished. Don't make him get KTFO'd because the last fight was close.

Condit's looked like shit lately, Lawler by ruthlessness.

I don't believe Condit is washed up, he's just faced worse matchups - aggressive grinders with good BJJ.

Dude this. I fuckin hate casual fans its like none of these dudes even watch fights.

Condit lost to Maia ok no shame in that. Lost a boring decision to Magny after showing no desire to win and lost competitive back and forth fights to Oliveira and thicc Chiesa. Its clear that title fight robbery took his motivation/confidence because when he decides to show up he can still hang

Robbie Lawler was considered “washed up” for a good while then boom UFC champ and everyone forgets he has double digit losses too

The last fight pretty much ruined Condit. I don't think a rematch would be anywhere near as good.

Back