News Sandhagen vs Assuncao, UFC 241.

someone post the pic of dana looking baked.

sandhagen has been in nothing but barnburners, but assuncao has the potential to turn this into a snoozer.

let's hope sandhagen takes him out.

The only Assuncao fights I've ever wanted to watch were against my boy Moraes.

I was thinking about this matchup a few days ago, when I realized that Cory hasn't hadnhis grappling tested. I got Assuncao unless he got old after the Marlon rematch.

Too savyy imo.

Assuncao should take it... seems to be one of the few fighters that can almost get their feet in the door for a title shot and then take a step back.

Anyone remember when he beat Masvidal?

Not even sure what promotion. It happened though.

Assuncao back on the 15 fight streak to get him back near a TS.

I got Assuncao by UD.

Assunçao might be able to wrestle fuck his way to a win in this one.

Good fight! I think Assuncao wins this.

Sick fight, Sandhagen winning would be much more interesting for the division but I think Assuncao shoud be the favorite and may have the tools needed to grind Sandhagen out

Then again I thought Lineker had a very high chance of KO'ing him, Sandhagen is a durable mother fucker that has very high fight IQ and is getting better with every fight

Nice match up

Nice fight, 241 looking amazing. I wonder if 240 will get any good fights.

Even though he annoys me, Sandhagen probably wins this one. I'm rooting for Rafael tho.

I think Sanhagen can take it. This is the closest thing we'll probably ever see to Aussuncao vs Cruz.

Anyone remember when he beat Masvidal?

Not even sure what promotion. It happened though.

It was Masvidal’s 6th pro fight lol

But still damn, these boys been around the block

It was Masvidal’s 6th pro fight lol

But still damn, these boys been around the block
Yeah it was like 10 years ago...just saying it's strange that they'd fight

I'll take Assuncao, aside from Dillashaw and Moraes he hasn't really lost to anyone else in years. Don't think Sandhagen does anything he hasn't seen before, Sandhagen reach could be a problem for him though.

I thought the Russian had that fight.

?

Edit

Nevermind he is facing Rivera

Last edited:
Back