What would be your Reaction if Colin with 2 feet decimates Khabib Nurmagomedov in the rematch?

MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
this is entirely possible, Colin with both feet is a completely different animal. This cannot be disputed

So what would your reaction be? How would sherdog who shit on him mercilessly in his loss respond

Colin?

Colin Cowherd?

prospect conor starches him. idk about now.

giphy.gif

Obligatory:

QDFVg9Hh.jpg

Colin?

Colin Cowherd?

That’s what TS calls Conor to claim fake objectivity. Everyone here already knows TS is possibly the biggest Conor gargler on the site.

this is entirely possible, Colin with both feet is a completely different animal. This cannot be disputed

So what would your reaction be? How would sherdog who shit on him mercilessly in his loss respond

Which foot is he missing here? I'm confused.

That’s what TS calls Conor to claim fake objectivity. Everyone here already knows TS is possibly the biggest Conor gargler on the site.
Perhaps it's just a funny name and most of my threads revolving around him are for entertainment. Doesn't take a genius to see that, but we both know where you stand there.

Outside of that, as with many I defend.. It is respect and credit where it's due above all else. Which some small minds such as yourself equate with fandom. It is more so a response to the extreme ignorance and irrationality that is commonly spewed. Conor is the most prominent example of extreme polarization and bias in fans but there are a few.

At the end of the day, I care more about truth and the best analysis possible than any individual fighter or athlete.

Colin...

<FookIsThatGuy>

Now Conor….

{<Mcgoat}

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised. The Conor that fought Alvarez was on fire and I think he would've beat Khabib that night too. He was too sharp and too dialed in. Will we ever see THAT Conor again? Doubtful, but THAT Conor might just murk Khabib.

Back