*Tony has 0 TKO/KO losses after 27 fights. Cerrone quits against tough, pressure fighters*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
Tell me how could Tony won't win this fight.
Tell me how could Cerrone not lose this fight.

Last edited:
Its mma. Anything can happen.
That's why I love this sport

I'm picking tony tho :)

Coward Sir Phony will bleed.

Color me non-surprised if this is like the Nate fight all over again...

Tony always get hurt in his fights and Cerrone has very good killer instinct.

That being said I still don’t see a way Tony loses this fight.

Tell me how could Tony won't win thus figjt? Tell me how could Cerrone not lose this fight?

It's not quite that simple, but your point is relevant.

We've seen one guy broken multiple times in fights. We've never seen the other guy broken, even once. So yeah, if this fight ends up as the war that everyone assumes it should be, you kinda have to lean toward the guy who has never broken in a fight.

I think Ferguson finishes Cerrone in under 2 rounds.

Tell me how could Tony won't win thus figjt? Tell me how could Cerrone not lose this fight?
Tony gets tagged a lot. he got dropped in almost every single fight he ever been in. some day that chin will reach its expiration date. but if the usual tony shows up, i see an easy fight for him. Tony is on a different level than ppl like cowboy cerrone, kevin lee etc.

Tony always get hurt in his fights and Cerrone has very good killer instinct.

That being said I still don’t see a way Tony loses this fight.

"Always"?

He's been actually hurt a total of twice in his UFC career, which is 15 fights spanning 8 years. That hardly seems like "always".

Granted, recency bias plays a role in people thinking that since it's been 2 of his last 4 fights where he was hurt.

Well, there’s a first time for everything. There’s a point in time where every fighter was undefeated, so this logic doesn’t really make sense. Also, Cerrone doesn’t struggle against your conventional pressure fighter. It’s usually more explosive ones with enough power to put him away early imo.

Tony doesn’t really have the power that Till, RDA, Masvidal have.

It's not quite that simple, but your point is relevant.

We've seen one guy broken multiple times in fights. We've never seen the other guy broken, even once. So yeah, if this fight ends up as the war that everyone assumes it should be, you kinda have to lean toward the guy who has never broken in a fight.
that chin will reach its expiration date one day. until then, tony will be one of the hardest fights p4p across all divisions. yes hes sloppy on the feet, goes for submissions before position on the ground but hes on a whole another level with guys like khabib, dc, jones, cejudo, usman etc... tony is elite!

i feel like it's going to a decision, they are just both so fucking tough.

Well, there’s a first time for everything. There’s a point in time where every fighter was undefeated, so this logic doesn’t really make sense. Also, Cerrone doesn’t struggle against your conventional pressure fighter. It’s usually more explosive ones with enough power to put him away early imo.

Tony doesn’t really have the power that Till, RDA, Masvidal have.
nate is explosive?

"Always"?

He's been actually hurt a total of twice in his UFC career, which is 15 fights spanning 8 years. That hardly seems like "always".

Granted, recency bias plays a role in people thinking that since it's been 2 of his last 4 fights where he was hurt.

Pettis rocked him with his boxing. Granted, he recently KO’d Wonderbboy. I think that had more to do with Pettis being at welterweight and also the fact that he helped Woodley prepare for WB twice now.

Just curious. Why is he a phony?

https://www.mmafighting.com/2015/3/...ov-think-donald-cerrone-is-a-fake-cowboy-i-am

"It's just funny," Nurmagomedov said between chuckles. "Cowboy is fake. I don't think so he's really cowboy, I think he's fake. He all the time drink, drunk. I don't think so he's really cowboy. I'm really cowboy. I'm mountain guy. I'm training camp all my life, I'm wrestling with the bears. I'm really cowboy. He's drunk guy. I am Dagestan cowboy, 100-percent.

Cowboy is going through a resurgence and is on the up swing. Tony, say what you want, is still recovering from having his knee cap fall off the bone. On top of that, his mental health issues, who knows what shape he's coming into the fight.

A little MMA math for you. Tony struggled with Kevin Lee. Al Iaquinta walked right through Lee. Cowboy went through Al like a hot knife through butter

Back