Why did Jeremy Kennedy get cut?

Volkanovski is hard to recover from. He doesn't really have any notable's on his resume

Yeh Volk really beat the piss out of the guy, but there is no shame in that.
Surprised they let him go. Especially since the UFC does like their Canucks

Because the UFC needs to trim some fat on the roster so they can afford to keep giving BJ Penn fights.

He say it was bad management, former manager refused to sign a new deal with UFC before his last fight so they could test the market as free agent (his last fight was Volkanovski)

More than likely it's because he doesn't shit talk enough. Record means little if you've got diarrhea of the mouth. Can you say McGregor.

I kinda miss Tim, he had some good fights...

Wait, who is Jeremy Kennedy?

PFL looking good this year. Will be interesting to see what Kennedy does with a good showing - would he target the UFC again?

It's just a setback. BJ will be back in the winning column as soon as he gets a win.
Haha, damn, I never thought of it like that but you're totally right, all he has to do to get back to his winning ways is pick up a win!!!

It seems so simple, how the fuck has his team not pointed this out to him yet? Fucking management fail IMO.

Probably worked out better for him to be honest
Right now I’d rather be in Bellator and build up in there

Haha, damn, I never thought of it like that but you're totally right, all he has to do to get back to his winning ways is pick up a win!!!

It seems so simple, how the fuck has his team not pointed this out to him yet? Fucking management fail IMO.

It's a pretty simple strategy that his incompetent management team completely overlooked.

1. Get back to your winning ways
2. Don't lose
3. Get back in the win column
4. Secure the W
5. Title shot
6. Don't lose

If he loses again, his manager should be fired. Then again, if he loses again, he's still a legend and his losses don't really matter.

It's a pretty simple strategy that his incompetent management team completely overlooked.

1. Get back to your winning ways
2. Don't lose
3. Get back in the win column
4. Secure the W
5. Title shot
6. Don't lose

If he loses again, his manager should be fired. Then again, if he loses again, he's still a legend and his losses don't really matter.
Couldn't have said it better myself dude, #6 is really what it all comes down to but apparently his team is too blind or too incompetent too see it.

(For the record I'm a huge fan of BJ but it's pretty clear it's over at this point unfortunately.)

Back