DC has a podcast?

fortheo

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
I never knew that. Apparently it's called "talk and talker"

upload_2019-5-22_17-39-19.png

https://talkandtalker.fireside.fm/1

That's the newist episode with Edgar. Edgar comes on around 18 minutes in for those interested. It seems like everyone has a podcast these days.

Yeah I remember he had Khabib on before his Barboza fight
upload_2019-5-22_17-45-4.png

This is their "video" podcast LOL

Didnt know either. Will check it out

<DC-Champ>

Brutal. If you can't even think of a good name, I don't want to hear you talking.

I like DC a lot and like listening to him (haven't listened to this show tho, or many other pods for that matter) but why must every dudebro who decides 'hey lets make a podcast' call their show 'the douche and the douchebag' for a name, and get a 'smug douchebag' cartoon logo of themselves for the show... ?

Last edited:
Is it any good? Worth a watch or not so much?

In 2019 I’m just gunna assume every single person that is even remotely a ‘celebrity’ has a podcast
The only problem is, the guests are the same guests in all these podcasts as they circle around them all telling the same story’s

He's really inconsistent about posting episodes. His podcast just came back after a years unplanned hiatus.

I’ll head right over to listen to that...

Never.

Lol, that's real Bush League DC. Funky Ben could show him how it's done. Also that name
<36>
He's really inconsistent about posting episodes. His podcast just came back after a years unplanned hiatus.
Can you blame him? Busiest man in MMA.

absolutely love DC but that podcast seems super low quality and lazy lmao.

Does anyone not have a podcast? Everyone thinks everyone wants to hear what they have to say.

Back