I moved my wedding date in order to see Tony vs "Cowboy"

sweetviolenturg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
OK, so my divorce from my ex was finalized last week. Which is finally going to allow me to marry my fiance, Jana after almost two years of waiting. We're just doing a small, quick affair with a few family members & friends. We just want to get married as soon as possible after waiting so long. So, when it came time to pick a date we agreed on June 8. I knew that UFC 238 was taking place that night but with it just being Cejudo & Valentina co-headlining I didn't mind missing it ( even though I never miss a UFC event ). All was good.
That is until Dana decided to sweeten the card up by adding the Ferguson-Cerrone fight. Now there was a crisis. I couldn't miss that fight. So, I bit the bullet & asked Jana if she would mind moving our wedding date up by a day to June 7. I was honest with her & told her why & she was totally cool with it. She's an MMA fan too & she was bummed about having to miss the Shevchenko fight so now we're getting married a day earlier. Crisis averted.

In before Ferguson pulls out

Doesn't really matter tho I guess

OK, so my divorce from my ex was finalized last week. Which is finally going to allow me to marry my fiance, Jana after almost two years of waiting. We're just doing a small, quick affair with a few family members & friends. We just want to get married as soon as possible after waiting so long. So, when it came time to pick a date we agreed on June 8. I knew that UFC 238 was taking place that night but with it just being Cejudo & Valentina co-headlining I didn't mind missing it ( even though I never miss a UFC event ). All was good.
That is until Dana decided to sweeten the card up by adding the Ferguson-Cerrone fight. Now there was a crisis. I couldn't miss that fight. So, I bit the bullet & asked Jana if she would mind moving our wedding date up by a day to June 7. I was honest with her & told her why & she was totally cool with it. She's an MMA fan too & she was bummed about having to miss the Shevchenko fight so now we're getting married a day earlier. Crisis averted.
Congrats man, sounds like you found a good one.

Hell yeah man. That was the final test for her.

I pulled out of a family trip to Punta Cana so I can watch this fight.

67% of second marriages fail. Good luck bro.

Aye.

Whatever floats your boat.

You know you coulda just recorded it?

Jus sayin.

My only request is that you play the UFC Theme song - Face The Pain at your wedding.

LOL. Sounds like a keeper to me.

Can everybody get Friday off for the wedding?

You should be more concerned about immediately jumping into another marriage

Good God man your divorce just was finalized lol

Back