Ping: Malignaggi "an absolute tit, tw*t, c*ck who deserves to die"

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
“Don’t get me started on [Paulie Malignaggi] spitting on [Artem Lobov],” Michael Bisping said on his podcast. “Any motherf*cker that shows up wearing a hat like that deserves to die. It’s as simple as that. I’m sorry. You look like an absolute tit. He looks like a villain out of the Dick Tracy movie. You know what I mean? He might as well have had a pinstripe suit on, that big stupid gangsta hat. Oh my god, it did not look good.

“I’m sorry, maybe I don’t get it. Maybe I’m not Italian from Brooklyn, or whatever the f*ck you say Paulie,” Bisping continued. Maybe that’s their thing, but I’m telling you, you look like a tw*t. And any man that runs around, I don’t care if you’re at the beach, I don’t care if you’re, whatever past time you are taking part in. If you go out wearing a fedora, you are a c*ck. Plain and simple.”

According to MMA News, Michael Bisping went on to give Paulie Malignaggi and Artem Lobov props for creating mass interest in their BKFC 6 fight, which will go down in Tampa, Florida on June 22.

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...ignaggi-for-press-conference-fashion-choices/

Ping spews a lot of BS, but he got it right this time.

Says the guy who spit on who was it I can't quite remember, want to say mayhem?

Paulie was just annoying with the whole Conor situation.
When he spit on Artem though? Now you're just a piece of shit.
Spitting on someone to try and hype a fight is total trash.

I know it won't happen, but seeing Paulie put out cold by Artem would be almost as satisfying as seeing Alex Hernandez finished by Cerrone.

<{jackyeah}>

Spitting into the wind a bit with that first statement, aren't we Spitsbing?

Ping seems to be more concerned with Paulie's attire than the fact he spit on Artem.

“Don’t get me started on [Paulie Malignaggi] spitting on [Artem Lobov],” Michael Bisping said on his podcast. “Any motherf*cker that shows up wearing a hat like that deserves to die. It’s as simple as that. I’m sorry. You look like an absolute tit. He looks like a villain out of the Dick Tracy movie. You know what I mean? He might as well have had a pinstripe suit on, that big stupid gangsta hat. Oh my god, it did not look good.

“I’m sorry, maybe I don’t get it. Maybe I’m not Italian from Brooklyn, or whatever the f*ck you say Paulie,” Bisping continued. Maybe that’s their thing, but I’m telling you, you look like a tw*t. And any man that runs around, I don’t care if you’re at the beach, I don’t care if you’re, whatever past time you are taking part in. If you go out wearing a fedora, you are a c*ck. Plain and simple.”

According to MMA News, Michael Bisping went on to give Paulie Malignaggi and Artem Lobov props for creating mass interest in their BKFC 6 fight, which will go down in Tampa, Florida on June 22.

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...ignaggi-for-press-conference-fashion-choices/

As a Sicilian, Malinaggi wearing that hat is a fucking insult to all the people that died because of mafia and gangsters. Maybe if mafia had dissolved his kid in acid like they used to do a couple of years ago, he would have thought twice about choosing to represent certain cultures. Fuck him.

I will let Bisping know....Italians do not think that hat is cool, nor would they ever wear one...in fact, wearing that hat, would get your ass beat or worse...I know people here give Lobov shit...but, the guy is being totally disrespected....trying to build a fight or not...paulie is a dick...good boxing commentator, lousy asshole human....I seriously hope lobov somehow manages to beat paulie's ass....not going to happen, but one can wish.

Ping seems to be more concerned with Paulie's attire than the fact he spit on Artem.

spitting on someone is actually considered assault....that's a disgraceful act...paulie is really giving boxing a bad name here...

What is it with this influx of death references recently?

Paulie seemingly boasting that boxing has more deaths, as if that’s something to be proud of, or a salient selling point of the sport.. Idiot!

Bisping stating that Paulie deserves to die, for a sartorial choice.. Idiot!

Is Bisping right to assert that Paulie is a dick? Sure, I’d second that.. But let’s stop hoping that people die.

Last edited:
I for one, a die hard Mcgregor fan, like Paulie alot, seems like a cool lil guy

Poor Jorge Rivera, he gets his ass beat, his corner gets spat on, and even the guy who tries to defend him can't even remember his name.

<28>

This is coming from Bisping? Apparently he has never heard himself speak.

It was Jorge Rivera corner after a fight in which Mike used a deliberately illegal knee.

I don't need to read further. If you use the word "cuck" the planet is better without you. I'm not reading what you have to say youre clearly a moron i'm not sifting through your words to find a good point.

I would pay to see Bisping knock out Paulie in 5 different ways! He is a Guido Gooflord Douchebag

I don't need to read further. If you use the word "cuck" the planet is better without you. I'm not reading what you have to say youre clearly a moron i'm not sifting through your words to find a good point.
Cock.

This is fucking brilliant.

As a Sicilian, Malinaggi wearing that hat is a fucking insult to all the people that died because of mafia and gangsters. Maybe if mafia had dissolved his kid in acid like they used to do a couple of years ago, he would have thought twice about choosing to represent certain cultures. Fuck him.

Hows he gonna think even once, after being dissolved in acid, let alone twice??

Why would he use an asterisk if he was typing cuck?

Back