Conor Khabib 1

Sean Long

Master black belt of Majitney fufu
@purple
Reaction score
The rumor is that Conor carbed up on potatoes and re-hydrated on Guinness before fighting Khabib. If you have ever done that, its similar to having a broken foot. My guess is he wont do that next time............two foot Conor......

giphy.gif

So in other words Conor was too lazy and wasn't capable of dealing with success. As soon as Conor got a too much money he couldn't handle it and got coked out, drunk, and stopped training hard.

Guess what??? Dealing with success is absolutely one of the requirements for GOAT status. All of the GOAT contenders had to deal with the same issues. They were able to handle it and still fight and win. Thank you TS for making one of the better arguments why Conor shouldn't even be considered among the GOAT candidates.

Now that Conor has converted, learned that he has false humility, changed his mind on conversion, turned on materialism after consuming his full share of it, posts drunk on social media and then deletes, talks about being a father but rapes the mom's old pal, abandons his training partners after talking up loyalty forever, I think it is safe to say that foot was legitimately broken.

"Conor Khabib 1"? As if there were a "2". No need for a rematch. It was a "1"-sided beatdown.

People are really taking the news that Khabib didn't beat Conor at 100% hard
smh

Conor actually had his foot amputated, and what you saw was a well designed prosthetic. He's so humble that he downplays his own injuries.

Can we bring some sanity to this and agree that Conor got his behind handed to him against Khabib, but also it was only his 2nd UFC loss and he had an impressive run to 2 titles, which included him avenging his first loss?

He deserves criticism for never defending either title, of course, and definitely for holding up the LW division (although Dana and co. deserve half of the blame for how they handled it).

But he also deserves credit for winning the rematch of his first loss, and for beating a string of big names on his way to the first title (i.e. Holloway, Poirier, Brandao, Mendes).

Also, while he was never going to win his boxing match, how many people would have the stones to make their pro boxing debut against the GOAT? Seriously, that doesn't get talked about enough.

He's not a god or a demon, he's just a very talented fighter with a big mouth who has lost his focus.

The rumor is that Conor carbed up on potatoes and re-hydrated on Guinness before fighting Khabib. If you have ever done that, its similar to having a broken foot. My guess is he wont do that next time............two foot Conor......

Carbs are the Bomb Bro

Lm8JMY9.jpg

Back