Audio: Conor McGregor still bragging about UFC 229 ‘win,’ confident he can score Khabib rematch

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score

“I gave my respect and congrats, he won the match, let’s see what happens next time,” McGregor told self-help guru, Tony Robbins. “I’m confident we’ll get it again – let’s go again. I am humble in victory or defeat, no matter what. It’s a sport at the end of the day. A gruesome sport, but it’s a sport. So I respect it. I was defeated on that night.”

“I am very self-defense minded through growing up,” McGregor said. “I know where my entrances and my exits are. I’m very aware of my surroundings. So I backed myself up against the cage wall, where I thought I was good. And what happened was, two of his teammates ran and jumped over, right behind me. And for me, with my mindset, it was fascinating for me to watch that back, because I got to a safe place. I got to a place where I was aware, and I could see any incoming threats and deal with it. They came right over my back, right over my back.”

“As he threw that right hand, I threw a left hand,” McGregor continued. “Boom! There’s an image, an aerial image, of the right hand just whipping by my face and my left hand just landing flush down the pipe! The final blow of the night! So that’s it. I win.”

https://www.mmamania.com/2019/5/22/...win-confident-he-can-score-khabib-rematch-mma

Last edited:
This guy should quit yapping and accept a fight.

This guy should quit yapping and accept a fight.

McChihuahua ftw

200.gif

Claims he is humble in defeat lmao

More like: arrogant in victory, in denial in defeat

Footage of McGregor after making his latest twitter post...

tenor.gif

Khabib hit him harder than I thought and Conor's yes men just nodded and agreed. Poor Conor.

Claims he is humble in defeat lmao

More like: arrogant in victory, in denial in defeat
Lol, the "humble in defeat" thing is the biggest myth in MMA

"confident he can score Khabib rematch"

He is already and forever will be the #1 contender, as per Dana's most important criteria.

He is really serious about winning. He doesn’t need Khabib for that paycheque. War Conor!

"You beat me up and submitted me, but I punched a completely different person, so I won."
I'm not a fan and I don't really care, but he was obviously kidding when he said that. He just said he was defeated that night.

He is really serious about winning. He doesn’t need Khabib for that paycheque. War Conor!
He would need 2 dominate wins over Khabib to get his soul back...but that's not happening!

Back